- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- The secrets of saying no to stress
The secrets of saying no to stress
Stress is rife in our lives these days. The pressures, pace, and problems of work, life, and juggling both together are causing increasing numbers of us to burn out.
Stress doesn’t just make us feel anxious, overwhelmed, fearful, and exhausted. It also contributes physically to conditions like diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. And it affects our performance - that brain fog you experience when you're feeling stressed is a real thing, and it stops you thinking clearly and creatively, adding to the pressure you're already under.
In short, being stressed stops you enjoying life now, stops you performing at your best, and reduces your life expectancy for the future.
The good news is that, while difficult circumstances are often beyond our control, much of our stress is actually within our control, which means you can change how stressed you are, even if you can't change the situation you are in.
This workshop has been designed to help you understand how you can take control of your stress in a number of different ways, release some of the pressure you are feeling, and ensure you are not adding to your stress unwittingly.
By the end of this workshop, you will;
- understand what stress is, and how, when, and why it affects your mind, your body, your health, and your performance (for better or worse!)
- get clarity about what is causing your stress - both the obvious and the less obvious - so you can tackle it
- learn tools, techniques, and exercises for getting your stress under control, becoming stressed less easily, and feeling calmer in times of stress
- learn about the three different levels on which you can control and manage your stress, and different ways to prevent, manage, and reduce stress at each level
- identify the things which are within your control to change which will reduce your stress
- go away with a specific plan of action incorporating personalised strategies for reducing your current stress and preventing stress in future
This is a full-day workshop, with refreshments and a delicious light lunch included.
Who's it for?
This workshop is suitable for anyone struggling with work-related stress, or who is finding the challenge of managing the dual pressures of both work and home responsibilities overwhelming, exhausting, and stressful. You’ll learn principles and techniques that will help you reduce stress in both a work-related context and other areas of your life.
How do I book?
You can book your place via Eventbrite, using this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/secrets-of-saying-no-to-stress-one-day-stress-management-workshop-tickets-72090740345
If you would like more information please contact Jo Lee, your workshop facilitator, directly on 07947 623 211 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Jo Lee
Jo Lee is an award-winning, professional coach. She specialises in helping overwhelmed career professionals and business owners to reduce work-related stress and anxiety and get back in control by helping them manage their time and boundaries better, feel more self-belief, stop overthinking, sleep better and enjoy work again.