The Greenhouse - coaching group for women business owners
The Greenhouse is a coaching group for women who run their own small business, whether an established business or a brand new startup.
What it is
Six months of support, challenge and accountability for women who work for themselves/run a small business, to help you grow your business, yourself and your confidence as a business owner, so you achieve more, more quickly and more easily.
The ethos is about providing helpful support and challenge in a warm, inspiring, honest, safe and collaborative environment with other women who run small businesses.
Each group has between four and six members. It is a coaching environment where you are safe to explore both the business issues and personal issues that are getting in the way of achieving the kind of business growth and success you want.
I bring warm-up exercises and tools to help get you thinking in new ways. But you bring the issues, decisions, challenges, worries and situations you want to explore and resolve that will help your business grow and you flourish as a business owner.
What we explore depends on you, but typically we delve into issues like:
- overcoming procrastination
- dealing with a lack of self-belief and lack of confidence
- promoting business more effectively to get new clients
- selling and setting prices more confidently
- dealing with difficult business relationships
- determining vision or strategic goals
- improving time management and organisation
- managing work-life balance
Working together under my leadership and facilitation as an experienced coach and businesswoman, we share thinking and ideas, offer challenge, and explore things in different ways to ensure you gain new thinking, perspectives, ideas and strategies that you can go away and implement immediately, to bring you more success, more easily, more quickly.
This spring-summer, The Greenhouse will be the ideal place to help get your business back on track as the country finds its way to a more normal kind of living... or to get the support you need to start up a new business for the first time as you grasp new opportunities and circumstances.
Please note: This is not a training programme with specific content, and is not for you if you want a one-size-fits-all “tell me what to do and I'll go and do it” approach.
What you get as a group member
- Six half-day group coaching sessions held remotely using Zoom (2nd Friday of each month except April, which is the third Friday).
- WhatsApp group for ongoing conversation, accountability, support and advice.
- Monthly "CEO report" by email to help you track your progress, spot issues and celebrate successes.
- 30% off one-to-one coaching for the duration of your membership, if you decide you need extra support for a deep dive into something.
- Each group runs for six months, with new cohorts starting in January, April, July and October. This means you can get continuous monthly support through back-to-back groups if you want to, running across either a calendar year or a tax year.
How to book
Please contact Jo Lee to book, or to have a conversation to find out more and decide if this is the coaching group for you:
Hosted by Jo Lee
Jo Lee is an award-winning, professional coach, with 20 years previous experience in business leadership. She specialises in helping overwhelmed career professionals and business owners to get back in control of their workload, work life balance and stress levels so they're getting the balance of success and calm, relaxed life they really want.