Online transformational coaching programme
- Find an event in your area
The Happenista Project has been specifically designed for busy women who want to develop themselves both personally and professionally.
This 12-week course is for women who want to craft the life they've dreamed of, their way. Weekly video interviews with experts, worksheets, secret online group and monthly video call, challenge you to step out of your comfort zone and take action.
Developed by award-winning coach, Jenny Garrett through years of personally coaching hundreds of women, her extensive research with thousands of women and intuitive sense of what works.
The Happenista Project is your unique opportunity to receive an entire year's worth of know-how covering a solid plan of online and offline strategies, handed to you in easy-to-implement VIDEO lessons.
You’ll learn the most up-to-date, proven strategies, tools, and tactics to help you achieve and surpass what you thought possible for your life. Unlocking your passions, dreams and purpose to make things happen for you.
The Happenista was created for busy women - designed to help you grow and develop personally and professionally in as little as 10 minutes a day.
The Happenista Project hones these happenista habits, proven habits that help women achieve their goals (from research of 2700 women in association with Nivea skincare brand).
What are the requirements?
- Students must set aside a minimum of an hour a week to work on the programme. In this time they will watch the videos, undertake the activities, reflect on their actions and contribute to the secret online group.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Nurture an attitude of gratitude.
- Define how you will achieve your goals through intentional thinking.
- Construct how to 'ask' not just give support.
- Use technology to accelerate your career, via blogging, social media etc.
- Feel empowered and inspired to craft the life you want.
- Confidently network for success.
Who is the target audience?
- Working women employed or running their own business, who want to stretch and grow personally and professionally.
About the host
Jenny is an award winning executive coach, author of Rocking Your Role, guide to success for female breadwinners, speaker, and founder of Reflexion Associates leadership consultancy and Rocking Ur Teens CIC.
Jenny has reached an audience of over 30,000 through her speaking engagements and coaching. She is a regular contributor on Sky News.
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
When you’re your own boss, it can be hard to find balance...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...