Tired of not achieving your career goals? Being overlooked for a promotion you know you're ready for? Or fancy a career change but not sure how to go about it? Maybe you're returning to work after a break and you've lost some confidence? Perhaps you'd like a better work-life balance?
I'll work with and support you to achieve your goals. First, we'll identify what’s most important to you and any obstacles you are facing so that you can overcome them and make a plan to move your career forward.
I'll support and empower you to become the best version of yourself by helping you to:
- Step off the treadmill and take time to think about where you are going
- Set new goals and plan how to achieve them for your financial future and security
- Feel more confident so that you can seize opportunities
- Feel re-energized and enthusiastic again
- Gain a promotion or new role that plays to your strengths and potential
- Become the authentic, inspiring, adaptive leader you want to be, who sees the big picture and brings others with you
- Start or grow your own business, non-profit, social enterprise or portfolio career
- Taking some ME time to focus on what’s important to you in work AND life.
Become the best version of you – a happy, content, fulfilled you who has the confidence to make your dreams a reality.
My clients are working women, who are either employed or self-employed. They are experiencing or seeking change to advance their career or move their business forward and ultimately live a more fulfilled life. They may be seeking a promotion, wanting to move their own business to the next level, or juggling busy work and life roles.
I am an award-winning coach with over 15 years of experience in coaching and am also the best selling author of the book Rocking Your Role.
Live Coaching Session with Jenny
Want to find out more? Call or email me to book a 30 minute consultation to discuss how I can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) Business - University of Westminster - 2000
- Executive Coaching Training Programme - Coaching Academy - 2004
- PG Cert Coaching - Lancaster University - 2005
- Coaching for Organisational Consultants accreditation - Ashridge Business School - 2006
- MA Management Learning and Leadership - Lancaster University -2009
- Level A & B - OPP Ltd - 2004
- Outdoor Learning Experience programme - Ashridge Business School - 2005
- Effective E-facilitation - Centre for Excellence in Leadership - 2006
- Enneagram Training - Janette Blakemore - 2006
- Solutions Focused Coaching Training Programme - Paul Z Jackson - 2006
- Mentoring Training - BLI - 2007
- EMCC Member
- Guild of Entrepreneurs 2016
- Companion - Institute of Leadership and Management 2019
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Work-Life Balance
- Female breadwinners
- Working Mums
- Women in Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Influencing Skills
- Finding and realising your passion and the work you are meant to do
Book a 30 minute coaching consultation by phone on 0844 776 4744 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or directly into my diary via this link: https://jennygarrett.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=613603
I am available for a 30 minute consultation, please call or email me to book yours. There may be a waiting list for my services.
Sign Up for 7 days of Inspirational Audio completely free of charge http://www.jennygarrett.global/7-days-of-inspirational-audio/
Sign up to receive Jenny's newsletter packed with practical tips and resources to help you develop yourself: https://global.us4.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=11a38d25d5d29603c475f6a58&id=522ce8adca
Get your copy of Jenny’s Amazon Best Seller Rocking Your Role
Join Jenny's tribe via her transformational online coaching programme http://www.jennygarrett.global/happenista/