Live a life you love masterclasses
Cost:£10 per masterclass; £35 for all four masterclasses
67A Holly Road
- Find an event in your area
In need of a boost, or a bit of inspiration?
Or simply interested in life, how to live it to the full, and be the best person you can be?
Then look no further – and come along to one of our Live a life you love masterclasses.
Experience and participate in this engaging mix of inspiring presentations, discussions and experience share, as well as mini life coaching sessions on important life topics, and:
- Discover life views, approaches, wisdom and practical insight from psychology, life coaching, neuroscience and mindfulness.
- Open up to new and different perspectives.
- Share your own experience and hear that of others.
- Create greater clarity in your life.
- Progress your own thinking and your own life.
- Practice a more positive attitude to life.
- Build your motivation, confidence and ability to take positive action in your life.
- Be inspired, reflect and have fun.
Become a master at living a life you love
The masterclasses are 90mins long each, and run once a month on a Friday evening at Heart Twickenham, at 19:30-21:00h, starting from January 2015.
The topics planned so fare:
- 23 January 2015: How not to be a goals victim.
- 27 February 2015: Stuck? Restore your flow.
- 27 March 2015: Back to balance.
- 24 April 2015: Make change happen in your life.
- 5 June 2015: Grow your confidence.
- 20 July 2015: Choose positive.
Come to one of them, some of them, or all of them: Your investment is £10 per class, or £35 for a ticket of four masterclasses.
Find out more here:
or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or book your place here:
I am looking forward to hearing from you!
About the host
Monica Castenetto is a Life Coach, Workshop Leader, Speaker and Writer on all matters to do with Living a Life You love.
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...
If it's not right for you, don't...
Do you run your own business? Get the new year kicked off...