Job search essentials
Whether you are facing redundancy, are currently out of work or, simply want to start looking for a new job, I've found that it's critical that you understand these very important four things:
- Don't waste precious time and energy
- Put yourself ahead of the competition
- Land your next role quickly
- Have the best chance for your next move to be a successful one
Job hunting can be stressful, especially if you're not really sure what you want to do next or it's been a long time since you have applied for jobs.
Having a strategy to get clear on who you are and what you want, know the best way to showcase your talents, and understanding how to access new job opportunities will give you the greatest platform to land a role that you will enjoy, quickly.
I wanted to make access to my expertise more affordable than an equivalent package of one to one coaching sessions.
The next Job search essentials live online course starts on 24th February 2020.
Join me from the comfort of your own home/office to:
- Understand who you are, what you want and what you have to offer (one hour).
- Create your CV – tips and templates to build a CV that showcases your talents for the types of roles you are applying for (one hour).
- CV critique followed by a feedback coaching session (in the context of a job advert that interests you), (ninety minutes).
- Making the most of LinkedIn – how to maximise your profile (ninety minutes).
- Introduction to job search techniques, including the “hidden job market” (one hour).
This is a group, online training, and coaching package (spaces limited to 6).
We will meet weekly online as a group to work through the modules, with the exception of the CV critique module which will be a one to one session - your CV is a personal document and I want to give you the tailored support you need.
- Four x group training sessions.
- One x private one to one coaching session.
Session One: 24th February, 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Session Two: 2nd March, 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Session Three: Individual appointments - mutually agreed date and times available from Wednesday 4th March (ninety minutes duration).
Session Four: 9th March, 7.00 pm - 8.30 pm
Session Five: 16th March, 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm
You'll be sent your unique link to join the online training room before each session.
It will be £297.
Early bird bookings paid for before 14th Feb 2020 are: £257
Newsletter subscribers: If you're one of the first three to book your place there's a 10% refund coming your way too.
As a qualified HR consultant and career coach, I have been in the business of recruitment for more than 20 years. Packed full of insider tips, activities, and feedback, you'll leave this training course confident about what you want and what you have to offer, the skills to create winning CV's now and in the future, the knowledge to create a LinkedIn profile that recruiters will take notice of and strategies to find the opportunities you want to apply for.
Ready to secure your place?
Use this link to make your booking: https://www.achievemorelivemore.com/bookings-checkout/job-hunting-essentials
Hosted by Michelle Tranter
Michelle Tranter helps you build a successful career and create a fulfilling life. We spend so much of our time at work the impact can be felt on our health, our relationships and life overall. Burnt-out, frustrated, feeling trapped, redundancy, conflict, at a crossroads or just plain stuck are typical situations her clients face.