How to build unshakeable confidence
Date & Time:27th April 2018, 12pm - 12.45pm
- Find an event in your area
Confidence is knowing what you're good at, the value you provide, and acting in a way that conveys that to others. It is essential for success in work and life.
- Have you always wanted to be more confident? Watched in awe as others don't appear to have any self doubt?
- Is your lack of confidence holding you back?
- Do you wonder how others seem so confident when you struggle with your internal doubts and fears?
In this interactive 45 minute webinar Jenny will share:
1. The steps to developing mental toughness.
2. How to eliminate self – doubt.
3. The power of defining your value from the inside out.
As a bonus you’ll receive a:
- List of resources to continue developing your confidence.
- Discount on Jenny’s online coaching programme – The Happenista project.
- Replay of the webinar to listen to again at your leisure.
About the host
Jenny Garrett is an Award Winning Coach with over 11 years experience of running a global business.
Her mission is to transform the world for everyone, one empowered woman at a time. She uses her years of experience in coating and leadership to inspire and motivate people, working with them to deliver career and life-changing results.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
Why we need to get bored to get...
A quick guide to understanding the difference between...
Workplace stress getting the better of you? Here’s our guide to pressing the reset...