How to be accountable in work and life
Accountability is the on-going personal commitment to yourself and what is important to you.
- Do you find it challenging to keep the promises that you make to yourself?
- Do you struggle to keep on track with your goals?
- Do you want responsibility and ownership, but are not sure where to start?
In this interactive 45 minute webinar Jenny will share:
- Strategies for sticking to your goals.
- How to be accountable at work.
- How to move from powerless to powerful.
- The habits of accountable people.
As a bonus you’ll receive a:
- List of resources to continue developing your confidence.
- Discount on Jenny’s online coaching programme – The Happenista Project.
- Replay of the webinar to listen to again at your leisure.
About Jenny Garrett
Jenny Garrett is an Award Winning Coach with over 11 years experience of running a global business.
Her mission is to transform the world for everyone, one empowered woman at a time. She uses her years of experience in coaching and leadership to inspire and motivate people, working with them to deliver career and life-changing results.