Dare to dream 2-day women's retreat
Register now to be advised first of early bird pricing - https://www.jennygarrett.global/happenistaretreat/#pricingcont2
Do you dare to dream?
- Do you find yourself playing small and not stepping up to opportunities?
- Have circumstances been holding you back?
- Do you feel like you haven’t yet realised your true potential?
- Is me-time something you dream of?
The retreat is a rare and valuable opportunity to step off life’s treadmill, to reflect on your life, your goals, and your competing commitments. Time to create a clear, stretching, and achievable plan for your year ahead that enables you to shine in all aspects of your life and work.
The dare to dream retreat
Designed for busy working women, employed or running your own business. We will deep dive into your year and craft a plan for your year ahead.
- actually taking some time out to reflect on your life and work and plan for the future
- being surrounded by like-minded women who understand that when you succeed they succeed too
- having the space for self-reflection and creative thinking
- walking in nature and making new connections
- attending workshops wholly focused on moving you forward
- having fun!
Our retreats use the idea of the four rooms, inspired by the work of late author, Rumer Godden.
Everyone is a house with four rooms - a spiritual, a physical, a mental, and an emotional room. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time, but unless we go into every room, every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not complete.
Through engaging exercises, encounters with nature, unlocked creativity, deep reflection and the support of a sisterhood of women, coaches with decades of experience will guide you to take the steps you need to come home to yourself.
To get the most out of the retreat, we believe it’s important to be in beautiful and inspiring surroundings. Being in the same old environment creates the same thinking and the same results, taking yourself out of that creates the opportunity for new thinking, for creativity and to unlock your deep knowing.
We have chosen Down Hall Country House Hotel, because it’s surrounded by enchanting grounds, with aged trees, secret gardens and lush greenery - the perfect space for reflection. The hotel facilities and grounds are the perfect place to focus, relax, and re-discover yourself with like-minded people.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and quiet. The bathrooms are huge if you want a long soak or just to spend a bit of extra time preening in front of the mirror. There is a sauna and a steam room that you can access free of charge, with time built into day 2 of the retreat to do so. You can release those aching muscles, knead those knots in your shoulders, and cleanse your skin and soul.
The food and drinks are truly scrumptious, three-course meals that don’t just dance beautifully on the tongue but are a feast for the eyes as well.
Space is designed into the weekend to relax and recharge, whether that be over delicious meals or meditative walks through the grounds. Precious time without the usual demands of life means that women can prioritise themselves for a change, which was is really appreciated and much needed.
The retreat takes place over two days.
What’s in it for you?
You will leave the retreat with;
- time out to move out of overwhelm, refresh, and reflect on your life balance
- a clear, achievable plan for your year ahead that looks at your personal as well as professional life
- a network of like-minded, supportive working women to help you
- a reconnection with your playful self
- a feeling of being refreshed, revived and supported
- a deep sense of taking back control
Saturday 18th July
- 10 am - your inner compass. We begin with a powerful visualisation connecting you with your inner compass and then guiding you to consider the rooms you spend time in and the ones that you don’t, why that is, and how you want it to change.
- 1 pm - lunch
- 2 pm - the spiritual and physical rooms. This experiential session, facilitated by Coach Jackee Holder, will explore the relationship between your inner and outer nature. Drawing from nature on your doorstep and the wonderful trees on the retreat grounds, you will set off with a series of writing prompts designed to explore your own relationship with nature and the connections with your own interior. Consider this a short adventure into the wild nature of who you are
- 5.30 pm - close
- 7.30 pm - group dinner
Sunday 19th July
- 9-11 am - a date with yourself. Grab this opportunity to have a date with yourself. You can explore the sumptuous grounds in a meditative walk, curl up in a corner on a comfy sofa and reflect, or take the opportunity to use the spa. You will be provided with some tools to guide your reflection and make the most of this time of this important 'me' time
- 11 am - the mental and emotional rooms. Coach Andrea Watts will help you use images in a collage to unlock your unconscious, overcome challenges and release your potential
- 12.30 pm - lunch
- 1.30 pm - intentions in action. Lastly, coach Jenny Garrett will move you effortlessly to setting your new intentions, on how you will intentionally visit your four rooms - spiritual, physical, mental and emotional - daily. You will make a commitment to yourself and others, anticipating what you will need to keep yourself on track; such as the accountability groups and online support you desire to stay intentional in daily life
- 3.30 pm - departure
Bookings open on 1st March 2020. Register now to be advised first of early bird pricing - https://www.jennygarrett.global/happenistaretreat/#pricingcont2
Full price - £999
Hosted by Jenny Garrett
Jenny Garrett is an award winning coach with over 11 years experience of running a global business. Her mission is to transform the world for everyone, one empowered woman at a time. She uses her years of experience in coaching and leadership to inspire and motivate people, working with them to deliver career and life-changing results.