CV writing - how to stand out from the crowd
Have you been applying for jobs and not being invited to interviews? Are you about to start looking for a new job and haven't written a CV for a long time?
This one-hour highly practical webinar will share insider tips and key guidelines so that you can promote yourself and showcase your skills and experience to a prospective employer.
We'll be looking at;
- the general do's and don'ts for CV writing
- the purpose of the different sections of the CV and how to use them to best effect
- the importance of the words you choose to use
- three different types of CV and when to use them
- new confidence in how to write a CV
- my 10 point checklist to keep you on track
- bonus handouts to help you with the structure of your CV and words to use
With a maximum of 20 places available, don't delay in securing your spot.
Please click this link to book your place - https://www.achievemorelivemore.com/book-online/cv-writing-stand-out-from-the-crowd
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com
About Michelle Tranter
Michelle Tranter helps you build a successful career & create a fulfilling life. We spend so much of our time at work the impact can be felt on our health, our relationships and life overall. Burnt-out, frustrated, feeling trapped, redundancy, conflict, at a crossroads or just plain stuck are typical situations her clients face.