12 weeks to time management mastery
This is a 12-week programme consisting of a series of workshops plus one-to-one support to take you on a pathway to productivity: you’ll go from overstretched, overwhelmed and feeling disorganised to being productively in control of managing your workload, and your work life balance, with ease.
The programme consists of a mixture of training, workshopping, coaching and accountability. It will:
- introduce you to new ideas and approaches, inspire you to try things out and support you personalise them so they work for you
- bust productivity-myths that that don’t actually work and help you replace them with strategies that do
- provide you with a high level of confidential, refreshingly honest support to help you make changes that will reap rewards for your time, productivity and stress level
- remove the psychological barriers that may be stopping you from making the changes that will bring you what you want
- give you the regular accountability you need to make sure this is not just another training course you attend, feel inspired by, but ultimately do nothing with
This is not your usual time management 101 course. As well as looking at processes, systems and strategies for organising your time and workload, you'll learn how to:
- prioritise at a bigger picture level than urgent v important
- say no more comfortably and effectively
- set and manage boundaries more effectively
- delegate more effectively - trusting others with work or tasks, and how to get people to actually do what you ask
- overcome procrastination, by identifying the root causes at a personal level, and strategies that really work
- unearth and tackle the real reasons why your workload is too high or your work life balance isn't what you'd like it to be, so you get the change that will really make a difference to your wellbeing.
- A series of six x 90 minute group workshops taking place on Tuesday evenings using Zoom (January 25th, February 8th, February 22nd, March 15th, March 29th & April 12th - all at 7pm).
- Three to eight people in your group – big enough to be able to share ideas, thinking and support, few enough that the support you get from your coach remains personalised.
- Two 121 coaching sessions – the first mid-way through the programme and the second at the end of the programme. These will be booked with you at times to suit you (daytime or evening), and will support your progress, help you remove barriers to success and provide additional coaching and accountability at a highly personal level.
Who is this programme for?
The 12 weeks to time management mastery programme is suitable for anyone who wants to get in control of their time and productivity. It will help you if you:
- regularly feel overstretched and overwhelmed – at work specifically, or across work and life
- feel frustrated by struggling to find time to spend on important things, whether that’s work projects or lifestyle changes
- are spending a lot of time being really busy, on a hamster wheel that never stops, and are utterly exhausted and in need of a change so there is more time to breathe
- Have a never ending to do list that you struggle to organise, leaving you doing a lot of things all the time but feeling like you're not achieving an awful lot
To book your place, or to discuss and find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
There is also more information about the programme and further contact details here: https://forms.gle/x5Sx5rrqzqqENJA79
Hosted by Jo Lee
Jo Lee is an award-winning, professional coach, with 20 years previous experience in business leadership. She specialises in helping overwhelmed career professionals and business owners to get back in control of their workload, work life balance and stress levels so they're getting the balance of success and calm, relaxed life they really want.