Jacqueline Davis CDir FIoD, BA, PGDip ExecCoaching, PGCert PsychCoaching, MAC
020 8740 8802 / 07803 171 697
I am a life, business and executive leadership coach.
I have supported individuals and businesses to achieve their personal and professional goals for over 25-years. My clients say that with my coaching they achieve results fast and exceed their own expectations. They are amazed at how quickly their lives start to change and how much more confident and happier they feel.
It is part of the human journey that we encounter challenges in our lives and we often create coping mechanisms that can become habits and stay with us long after the challenges have gone. This can become an unseen barrier that prevents us from reaching our full potential. We may not know how we are doing it but we will be repeating thoughts and behaviours that keep us small, safe and away from achieving our dreams.
My coaching is humanistic I hold all my clients in unconditional positive regard and provide a safe, nurturing and non-judgmental space for you to explore who you are and grow into your most authentic and powerful self. In our coaching sessions we will work together to explore and identify your barriers to success and I will listen respectfully and share with you new and powerful techniques for achieving what you want.
My coaching is relational and integrates a number of psychological and management techniques and theories. It is transpersonal and I work with the whole you - mind, body and spirit.
When we change the way we think and feel about things our reality changes and we achieve our desired goals effortlessly. I have witnessed many clients achieve amazing results in just a few sessions and I would love to help you to do the same.
I work with companies and individuals. My corporate clients include Telefonica, The Big Lottery Fund, Exemplas, Frontline, Clore Leadership Foundation, NCVO Big Assist, Ravensbourne College, Mind, Mencap and many housing associations, local authorities, charities and small businesses.
Individuals become more confident and happy whilst achieving more in their personal and professional
- “Wow, I have only had one session and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my working shoulders!” Lesley Dodd, CEO, Ealing Mencap
- "I wanted to increase my confidence and attract more clients. After five sessions with Jacqueline I achieved it and so much more! Her excellent experience, skills and intuition helped me discover what held me back in life! Feeling very grateful to Jackie and couldn't recommend her highly enough." S.B. London
- “Each meeting with Jacqueline helped me to clarify my goals and ambitions and left me with concrete actions and practical strategies. She helped me communicate better and have the impact necessary to progress both at work and in other parts of my life.” Jonny Shipp Head of Digital Confidence at Telefonica Europe plc
- It was Jackie's brillant coaching helped me to secure a job with a great charity and now l have the opportunity to pursue my dream role and learn so much along the way.
Jackie has been helpful, supportive, insightful and gracious with her advice and experience. I would recommend her to anyone looking to work in the charity sector.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am passionate about human development and I am always investing in my own learning. I have ongoing coaching and regular supervision. I am entering my final year of a Master’s degree in Psychological Coaching and I am a shamanic practitioner with the Northern Drum Medicine Lodge.
I have the following qualifications;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychological Coaching - Metanoia/ Southbank University
- Post Graduate Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring - ILM, Management Futures
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) master hypnotic practitioner and trainer licensed with Paul McKenna & Richard Bandler
- Post Graduate Diploma in Governance and Company Direction - Institute of Directors
- Chartered Director professional qualification from the Institute of Directors
- Spirited Leadership, Ashridge Business School
- Post Graduate Certificate in Management - Goldsmiths University
- Leadership and Management - ILM
- BA (2.1:Hons) Sociology - Essex University
I have studied the following coaching programs;
- Relational Coaching - Ashridge Business School
- Coaching Constellations - Management Futures
- Wealth Mastery & Unleash the Power Within- Tony Robbins
- Certificate in Life Coaching - Aventesi
- Breakthrough to Success - John De Martini
- Psycho-Neuro-Immunology - Aventesi
- Age & Past Life Regression - Aventesi
- Mindfulness - Eckhart Tolle
- Reiki II Healing
- Transactional Analysis - Metanioa Institute
- Personal transformation - Movement Medicine
- 3-year Shamanic training and Medicine Lodge - Northern Drum
- Somatic coaching - Pete Hamill
I have the following experience;
- 25 years developing talent and working at executive level
- 18 years as CEO leading on change and talent development programmes
- Training assistant for Paul Mckenna, Richard Bandler & Northern Drum
- Interviewer and workshop facilitator for the Institute of Directors
- Regional Lead for the Association for Coaching co-coaching forums
I receive regular coaching supervision from an APECS accredited supervisor and I am a member of a somatic leadership coaching group.
- The Association for Coaching
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors (IOD)
- Trustee for Ealing Community Voluntary Services
- Chair of the Goldsmiths Residents Association
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Business Coaching, Life coaching, Leadership Coaching, Executive Coaching, Corporate Coaching, Shamanic Coaching, Psychological coaching, Somatic coaching, Transformational coaching, NLP coaching, Development coaching, Transpersonal coaching, Psychological Coaching, Performance and skills coaching, mindfulness, phobias, strategic planning and goal-setting, weightloss, hypnosis, stop smoking, agrophobia, claustrophobia, public speaking, presentations, public speaking, past life regression, relaxation, career change, employment, unemployment, soul coaching, shamanic healing, reiki, authentic leadership, personal power and happiness, confidence, health and well-being
I am available for telephone, Skype and face to face coaching. I use counselling rooms at Ealing Common and Shepherds Bush. I can also travel to your place of work.
All coaching packages are tailored around your individual and business needs. Fees include all preparation, contracting, travel and room hire.
A 15-minute chemistry session on the telephone is provided free of charge.
Igniting Minds is a social enterprise and we believe that everyone should have access to transformational change and growth. Bursaries are available for small charities and individuals on benefits.
I also deliver the following workshops.
- Create Your Future
- How To Be Fearless
- How To Be Resilient
- How To Be Mindful
Training can be designed and delivered around your individual needs - if you and a group of friends would like to be coached and trained together I am happy to provide a quote.
I also design and deliver training and coaching for senior management teams and away days for boards and senior managers.
“An amazing Business Coach & NLP practitioner. I am much more productive and achieving brilliant results” - Sarah Tyler Walters, Owner of Voices Of Spirit
“In the 9 months that I have been coached by Jackie I have doubled my earnings, gained a contract to sing at the Covent Garden Opera House and moved into the house of my dreams.” - Sharon Selman, Opera Singer and Owner of Unique Fair Trade
“Each meeting with Jacqueline helped me to clarify my goals and ambitions and left me with concrete actions and practical strategies. She helped me communicate better and have the impact necessary to progress both at work and in other parts of my life.” Jonny Shipp Head of Digital Confidence at Telefonica Europe plc
“Jacqueline has been an exceptional executive coach and helped me achieve the successful relocation to the O2 and fully employ the change management techniques required to enhance faculty performance and for staff to fully adopt new working practices.” Barbara Howell, Senior Executive, Ravensbourne College
"I wanted to increase my confidence and attract more clients. After five sessions with Jacqueline I achieved it and so much more! Her excellent experience, skills and intuition helped me discover what held me back in life! Feeling very grateful to Jackie and couldn't recommend her highly enough." S.B. Therapist, London
"Jackie helped build my confidence after I transitioned into a middle management position from previously leading a small team. As a result of her coaching I have been able to handle challenging people and situations while remaining calm under pressure. I have no hesitation in recommending Jackie as the "go-to" coach for managers wishing to move into higher profile leadership roles." Civil Servant, London
“Thanks again for your precious help, only a few sessions really helped me make a big difference to my life and business” LV, Trainer, London
“I was promoted to a senior management position and Jackie’s coaching helped me develop my leadership and management skills. With coaching I was able to step up to my new role with confidence and enjoy overcoming each new challenge.” Safa Ahmed, Deputy Manager, Hale.
“Participating in Jacqueline Davis coaching sessions is a powerful experience. I have learnt to interact with other people the way I have never thought possible. It is amazing!” - Norbert Wolszlegier, Manager, The Doughnut Factory
"Your coaching sessions have made such an important contribution to the life that I live now, which is more enjoyable. I managed to deal with so many things that held me back and today I benefit from our sessions almost everyday. Thank you!"
J B London
Read more client testimonials http://ignitingminds.org.uk/about/testimonials
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for appointments from 8 am - 5pm Monday - Friday. Friday evenings from 5 - 9pm