Making your cash flow
Date & Time:22nd November 2017, 5pm - 9pm
- Find an event in your area
Sponsored by Sage UK and hosted by NatWest
Are money worries getting in the way of doing the work that you love?
Are you puzzled on how to get the finance you need for your business?
Is fear of debt getting in the way of starting or growing your business?
This event was designed for women in business who are determined to get a handle on and increase their business finances.
Whether you are a start-up or scaling up this event is for you.
We know that women in business, work long hours to follow their passion, making a difference with clients and in their community, but this doesn't always translate to financial profitability and sustainability.
We also know that because you love the work you do, you can put off or procrastinate looking at the numbers, and this can cause a big issue.
It’s time to become smarter around money!
Research from NatWest Bank shows that:
- Female entrepreneurs contributed £3.51bn to the UK economy in 2015 alone.
- New female-owned businesses and jobs created across the UK.
- 798,000 jobs in the UK have been generated by businesses started by women.
- Women-led businesses achieve far lower levels of funding, with male entrepreneurs 86% more likely to be venture capital funded, and 56% more likely to secure angel investment.
- In 2016, 91% of investment by value was directed into companies without a single female founder, while just 9% went to companies with at least one.
- Only 8% of fundraisers that picked up capital through equity-based crowdfunding platforms in 2015 were women.
Attend this event to get practical tips, delivered in easy to understand language that you can immediately put to work in your business to increase your business finances.
We have nine outstanding speakers for you, all experts in their field. Ready to share with you proven strategies that have worked for them. We'll cover, how to:
- Thrive as a female breadwinner.
- Create wealth.
- Using money to make money.
- Outsource work in your business and still be in control.
- Use your strengths to sell with soul.
- Add £10,000 - £25,000 to your business each month without raising your prices or growing your list.
- Obtain bigger angel investment with a small risk.
- Gain financial clarity and fall In love with your numbers.
- It’s time to stop avoiding looking at your numbers and to start embracing them.
About the host
Jenny Garrett is an award-winning coach with over 12 years experience of running a global business. She is a freeman of the Guild of Entrepreneurs – City of London and was listed in Brummell Magazines Top 30 City Innovators 2016.
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
There’s no need to fall into a financial hole over the festive...
You may have heard of the importance of 'better business...
Our tips for breaking out of habit and finding comfort in...