Hi, I'm Su Prentice, I am a Professional Development Consultant, Qualified Coach/Mentor/Trainer and the Managing Director of Mindful Coaching Ltd.
I have successfully coached, mentored and trained countless business and personal clients as well as family and friends for over 25 years. My focus is on supporting individuals to achieve fulfilment and success in all aspects of their lives, and I offer development in the form of:
- Workshops/Training 1 - 1 Training
- 1 - 1 Coaching*
*this can range from Executive, Business Coaching to Individual Life Coaching for a variety of reasons - Career Coaching or Confidence Building.
Depending on what you want out of your sessions will depend on what I bring to the table! For example, this may range from offering a perspective, a tool, a model, a question or a mirror for feedback. Feedback can also come in the form of Psychometric/Personality profiling (16PF, MBTI or Belbin for Teams), so please do ask for more details. Additionally, I am a Licensed Firework Career Coach, an NLP Practitioner and a lass who's been around the block a few times!
Entering into a coaching partnership is a significant investment, personally and financially, and so it is important to work with the right coach for you. To help you explore your options, to understand more fully what's involved and for us both to get a sense of whether we will make a good match that forms trust, I offer an introductory sessions - this costs the price of a latte!
So whether you're looking for development for yourself or for your Company, I can provide a tailored and professional development service to help uncover a person's potential. This can lead to improved performance, growth and ultimately, success - both professional and personal. Please get in touch with any questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development - FCIPD
- Fellow Member of Association for Coaching (FMAC)
- Licensed Firework Career Coach
- NLP Practitioner
- Previously serving for 5 yrs on the Aberdeen AC Committee
- Oxford Brookes University / CIPD
- PG Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring - Merit
- Member of British Psychological Society (BPS)
- COSCA Accredited - Certificate in Counselling Skills – Stage 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Post Grad. Diploma in Human Resource Management -
- Institute of Personnel & Development
- IPM Certificate in Personnel Practice
- Psychometrics Level A and Level B (OPP)
- 16PF5 and MBTI Accredited
- Belbin Accreditation
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please call to discuss your requirements and we can arrange the appropriate fee.
To check my current availability, please get in touch.