Rebecca-Monique Williams, ACC
Hi, I'm Rebecca-Monique: a somatic and transformational coach. I help people normalise and navigate their trauma and grief so they can thrive in confidence, self-love and authenticity.
I support individuals who are actively and consciously working towards healing their grief and trauma. During our coaching engagements we explore areas such as enhancing self-awareness, assertive and clear communication, setting boundaries, reparenting and nurturing our inner child, discovering purpose, building and maintaining confidence, and developing positive habits.
I take a transpersonal approach to coaching, which means I look holistically at the different elements that affect your challenges i.e. I focus on the whole person: body, mind, spirit.
During coaching with me, we’ll explore your values, beliefs, behaviours and attitudes and how they’re impacting your life.
Somatically, you'll be invited to connect intrinsically and internally with yourself in order to tap into the natural wisdom of your body.
As a coach, I provide and hold a psychologically safe space for individuals to bring their authentic selves, and together we can explore a plethora of possibilities; I listen to understand, and ask generative questions to unlock new thinking.
Recent Client Testimonial:
“The series of coaching sessions with Rebecca-Monique exceeded all my expectations.
Rebecca-Monique created sessions that were the perfect blend of challenging, enlightening, really empowering, but also fun. The tools and exercises that she used gave fantastic insights into what motivates me, but crucially, what also holds me back, and how I sabotage myself.
There were eureka moments every week, and nuggets of information to take away from each session.
More than anything, I really appreciated Rebecca-Monique’s care and encouragement, her infectious energy, and the obvious time that she had put in to the preparation of all the sessions.”
For more information on how I can support you and my fees, please visit my website: rbccmnq.com
For coaching-related inspiration and journaling prompts, you're invited to join me on Instagram: @rbccmnq
Looking forward to working with you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- I’m an accredited member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF);
- I’m a professionally trained coach in Business and Personal Coaching (Barefoot Coaching Alumni);
- I am completing an ICF accredited certificate in body-oriented (somatic) coaching;
- I’m a full member of the the National Council of Psychotherapists;
- I have full Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance;
- As part of my ongoing commitment to develop myself as a coach and heighten my self-awareness, I undergo coaching supervision and weekly therapy. These sessions give me the space to ensure I’m delivering quality coaching, at my very best.
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Please visit rbccmnq.com where you can contact me directly to request my rate card.
If you're interested in coaching with me, I'd recommend:
1. Visiting my website to learn about my work and get to know me a little.
2. Getting in touch with me directly (either via one of the forms on my website or via email) to request my fees and set up a chemistry call.