Practical, personal coaching which puts you at the centre. All my work is underpinned by powerful and yet subtle N.L.P. techniques.
Always (always!) asking 'How are you doing what you are doing and is it working?' The impact of good well-being and self-esteem cannot be underestimated in all areas of life; professionally, personally and socially. I give my clients space, time and a framework for thinking.
You may be interested in my coaching package that specialises in building (or rebuilding!) your confidence.
Coaching with me will help you with:
- Confidence, both personally and professionally
- Greater focus
- Gaining a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Recognising your strengths
- Envisaging possibilities
- Find clarity and motivation
- Identifying want you want and find your worth and value
Training, qualifications & experience
In a nutshell...
- Qualified and experienced NLP Master Practitioner
- Qualified Teacher - Bed Hons- 30 years teaching experience in UK and S.E. Asia
- Counselling experience and training – charity and in schools
- Experienced in international relocation
- Member of Professional Guild of N.L.P.
- Trainer and approved assessor for new coaches ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring
- Fully insured via Holistic Insurance
Whilst my coaching is underpinned by powerful NLP techniques, I also draw on a range of other strategies; from the wise words of James Clear to the thoughts and ideas contained in Ikigai (Hector Garcia) to Paulo Coehlo, Jenny Mosely and Brené Brown.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
With a wealth of experience in teaching and training (over 30 years) I also offer training and workshops for individuals, schools and businesses who want to take better care of their mental health and well being.
Bite sized coaching - short workshops with impact on a specific theme for up to 8 people. (2 hours £20 per person.)
Areas covered include:
- Goal Setting
- Empty Nest
- Leaving Well- this is for anyone on the move be it job, company county or country
Interactive workshops for groups on a range of skills and aspects, including confidence, perspective, managing difficult conversation, and improving well-being and promoting good mental health.
Do call me for a free initial chat to see how we might work together. I firmly believe that 'one size fits no-one'. I cannot be all things to all folk! However do give me a call if you think you might be interested in working with me so we can find out. It is also a chance to discuss fees.
I offer packages for coaching and a chance to spread payments over a period of time.