Just what is Life Coaching and do I need it?
If you answer yes to any of the questions below then Life Coaching is most certainly for you!
- Do you have a decision to make, but are fed up of listening to what everyone else thinks you should do?
- Maybe you have a goal in mind, but no idea how to reach it?
- Or are you looking to avoid those negative feelings, thoughts and behaviours that seem to have been hanging around for too long?
- Have you been telling yourself all your life that you have no confidence/motivation/perseverance/willpower?
- Perhaps there is someone at work or home that just “presses your buttons” and you want to learn how to manage them and your feelings more effectively.
- Do you have recurring worries and anxieties that prevent you from doing what you really want?
- Do you want to kick start your life and begin living instead of existing?
An objective viewpoint can be so helpful in getting things off the ground.
How does it work?
One of the great things about coaching is it looks for the skills and resources you already have. It allows you great insight into how you do things and what works (and what doesn’t!)
I use the powerful tool of NLP to help people find and design their goals. Put simply, NLP is a way of eliminating that negative self talk that can stop us from doing what we really want. During the coaching session I will help you find what it is that you really want as well as helping you to clear away the things that may be standing on your way. Sometimes it is self belief, sometimes it is learnt patterns of behaviour and talk that have become unhelpful habits.
Training, qualifications & experience
In a nutshell...
- Qualified and experienced NLP Master Practitioner
- Qualified Teacher - Bed Hons- 30 years teaching experience in UK and S.E. Asia
- Counselling experience and training – charity and in schools
- Experienced in international relocation
- Member of Professional Guild of N.L.P.
Coach, trainer and facilitator. Based in Bristol with a love of coaching outdoors. Always (always!) asking 'How are you doing what you are doing and is it working?' With over 30 years teaching background I know the powerful impact of good well-being and self-esteem. I love seeing the impact of coaching on my clients, giving them space and time to think and witnessing what happens when you give yourself 'permission' to go ahead.
My coaching is underpinned by powerful NLP techniques and I also draw on a range of other strategies; from the wise words of James Clear to the thoughts and ideas contained in Ikigai (Hector Garcia) to Paulo Coehlo, Jenny Mosely and Brené Brown, Seth Godin and the witty and honest Tim Urban.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Having worked overseas for 16 years I am very familiar with the issues surrounding re-location to another country and can offer coaching, allowing you to make the transition as smooth as possible.
Initial consultation £20 Afterwards you will receive an email with a summary of the discussion and ways in which I could work with you.
Fees: Please contact me directly
For a more comprehensive look at what I do and who I work with please head to my website.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I work during the day and some evenings by arrangement