A Sevenoaks-based friendly and approachable Coach specialising in supporting business owners and leaders with day to day challenges and pressures. Employee challenges, motivation, strategy, confidence and working through problems to find perspective and achieve more personally, commercially and professionally.
Are you just starting your own business? I can help.
Do you run a high street shop or restaurant? I can help.
Are you already a successful entrepreneur or business executive? I can help.
- General stresses and pressures of business - someone to offload to
- Personal development - self-awareness and confidence
- An impartial, confidential, critical friend to speak to
- Group coaching for teams
- Making decisions
- Support with prioritising
- Imposter syndrome and self-doubt
- Personality profiling to understand your leadership behaviours and those of your team
- Public speaking
- 'Optics reviews' - how does it look?
- 'Mystery shopper' with developmental feedback
- 'Communicating with colleagues' training
- 'Managing difficult conversations' training
- Recruitment interviewing
My Coaching Style
You can talk to me about anything. I have a warm approach, helping my clients to establish what is realistic and possible. I am friendly and compassionate, with a good sense of humour, encouraging an honest and reflective approach to make progress with my clients.
Think of me as an impartial critical friend, asking questions designed to provoke reflection and challenge your thinking.
I can meet you in your place of business, in your home or somewhere neutral such as a coffee shop.
Text me or phone me to introduce yourself and we'll go from there. I offer a free consultation to begin with, either on the phone or video call.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 7 Advanced Executive Coach
- Psychometric Behaviour-trait Profiling Accredited
- NLP Diploma
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- 7 years working with society's most vulnerable in a therapeutic setting, coaching, managing and leading
- Fully insured
- Enhanced DBS Checked
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Start ups and small, medium enterprises.
High Street local, independent business owners.
From £100.00 to £300.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Initial Consultation: FREE
(30 minute discussion to get to know each other. Can be over the phone or video call)
Consultancy & Coaching
£300 for a full day with you, in your setting.