Nick Taylor | 1:1 Life & Career Coach | L7 Qualified | FREE CONSULTATION
A Sevenoaks-based friendly and approachable Coach specialising in supporting individuals with personal issues, career exploration, leadership challenges, motivation, confidence and happiness, working through challenges to find perspective and achieve more both personally and professionally.
- General stresses and pressures of life - someone to offload to
- Personal development - self-awareness and confidence
- Career & interview coaching - want to change or stuck in a rut?
- Professionals - leadership challenges and difficult conversations
- Analysis of your behaviour traits - personality profiling
- Relationship issues
- Identity - understand yourself as a partner, professional, parent...
- Anxiety & motivation - improve your mindset if struggling in your work or general life
My Coaching Style
You can talk to me about anything. I have a warm approach, helping my clients to establish what is realistic and possible. I am friendly and compassionate, with a good sense of humour, encouraging an honest and reflective approach to make progress with my clients.
Think of me as a critical friend, asking questions designed to provoke reflection and challenge your thinking.
Sessions can take place online or I can meet you at a venue of your choice, perhaps a walk in the countryside or a quiet coffee shop.
Text me or phone me to introduce yourself and we'll go from there. I offer a free consultation to begin with, either on the phone or video call.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 7 Advanced Executive Coach
- NLP Diploma
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- 7 years working with society's most vulnerable children and adults in a therapeutic setting, coaching, teaching and leading
- Fully insured
- Enhanced DBS Checked
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £80.00 to £100.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Initial Consultation: FREE
(30 minute discussion to get to know each other. Can be over the phone or video call)
Online: £80 per hour
Face to Face: £100 per hour