Nick Taylor | Life, Career & Personal Development Coach | L7 Qualified
A Sevenoaks-based friendly and approachable Coach specialising in supporting individuals with personal issues, career exploration, leadership challenges, motivation, confidence and happiness, working through challenges to find perspective and achieve more both personally and professionally.
- General stresses and pressures of life - someone to offload to
- Personal development - self-awareness and confidence
- Career & interview coaching - want to change or stuck in a rut?
- Professionals - leadership challenges and difficult conversations
- Analysis of your behaviour traits - personality profiling
- Relationship issues
- Identity - understand yourself as a partner, professional, parent...
- Anxiety & motivation - improve your mindset if struggling in your work or general life
My Coaching Style
You can talk to me about anything. I have a warm approach, helping my clients to establish what is realistic and possible. I am friendly and compassionate, with a good sense of humour, encouraging an honest and reflective approach to make progress with my clients.
Think of me as a critical friend, asking questions designed to provoke reflection and challenge your thinking.
Most sessions are taking place online at the moment and when permitted, I can meet you at a venue of your choice, perhaps a walk in the countryside or a quiet coffee shop.
Text me or phone me to introduce yourself and we'll go from there. I offer a free consultation to begin with, either on the phone or video call.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 7 Advanced Executive Coach
- NLP Diploma
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- 7 years working with society's most vulnerable children and adults in a therapeutic setting, coaching, teaching and leading
- Fully insured
- Enhanced DBS Checked
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£75.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
Initial Consultation: FREE
(30 minute discussion to get to know each other. Can be over the phone or video call)
Single Sessions: £75
(60 minute session via Zoom)
Discount available for multiple sessions booked in advance
Prices for face-to-face sessions vary depending on location