Martin Benefer, Stillwater Coaching
32 Spinney Close
I offer a range of services in the areas of Business Coaching, Personal Coaching and Healthy Lifestyle Coaching, covering the following topics:
- Business strategy development
- Proposal writing and communication
- Career management and development
- Self discovery and awareness
- Life goal mapping and planning
- Lifestyle change management
- Exercise, nutrition and fitness goals
- Healthy mind & body support
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a passion for human development and love helping people achieve their potential, be it individually or as part of a team.
I have a flexible approach to coaching and work with clients on a number of topics, adapting to suit client needs.
- My personal coaching facility in Nottingham enables me to offer a private setting for one to one work, but I also find myself regularly travelling to clients, meeting midway or coaching remotely via Skype or phone. I'm also a big fan of using the environment to suit the session goals so will suggest alternative settings to maximise exercise outputs or stimulate new ideas.
- My business experience spans large corporates to small and medium private companies as well as academic institutes, where I have worked in product development, project management, marketing and innovation. This has given me insight to the consistent challenges and pitfalls individuals and organisations face across a wide variety of settings, whilst enabling me to develop and utilise many useful, transferable tools and techniques which I regularly apply to coaching.
- Healthy lifestyle management is my academic background. I see a lot of value in getting the fundamentals right and can support clients to feel healthier and be at their best in order to tackle the goals in front of them. I have a degree in Sport Science (BSc), a masters in Human Nutrition (MMedSci) and am a Registered Nutritionist (RNutr).
Outside of work I love personal challenges and am currently preparing to take on the National 3 Peaks. I also have 20 years experience in martial arts which has played a core role in my appreciation for personal growth, discipline and mind-body connection.
I am a member of The International Coach Federation, as well as the Nutrition Society and the Royal Society of Medicine.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|