Martin Benefer, Stillwater Coaching
I am an Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
I coach clients across 3 broad areas:
- Career Coaching,
- Life Coaching,
- Healthy Lifestyle Coaching
I use a combination of discussion and exercises to help clients better understand who they are, what they want and how to achieve their goals.
Topics covered include the following:
- Career Management & Development
- Written & Verbal Communication
- Self Awareness & Strength Finding
- Values, Beliefs & Barriers
- Vision Setting & Planning
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Lifestyle Change Management
- Exercise, Nutrition & Fitness
- Healthy Mind & Body
Training, qualifications & experience
I completed my Personal & Business Coaching training with Barefoot Coaching Ltd - an ICF-accredited course. I am a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) and am an Associate Certified Coach (ACC).
I have over 10 years' managerial experience in industry, working in numerous roles in corporate, academic, private and SME companies.
I have a degree in Sport Science (BSc), a masters degree in Human Nutrition (MMedSci) and am a Registered Nutritionist (RNutr).
My client coaching experience includes men and women of various ages, at different life stages and with different needs. Coaching topics have included:
- Business Development
- Life Change
I have a flexible approach and enjoy adapting to meet the needs of each client. What works for one person may not work for the next and that's fine! My passion is in finding ways to bring out the best of you, whatever that takes.
I have a PRIVATE COACHING FACILITY in West Bridgford, Nottingham (see photos). This provides a comfortable and convenient space for clients to talk freely in full privacy. It also benefits from a huge white board enabling us to brainstorm, scribble ideas, draw up colourful visions and build large scale plans over tea or coffee.
I also coach clients in the Nottingham area in various locations or via phone or Skype.
I'm a big fan of using the environment to suit the session goals so will suggest alternative settings to maximise exercise outputs or stimulate new ideas. These have included coffee houses, walks in nature and coaching on a football pitch!
If you're interested in coaching and want to know more about how we could work together please give me a call or email:
- 07969 653024
Outside of work I love personal challenges, have run 2 marathons and recently completed the National 3 Peaks with 2 close friends. I also have over 20 years experience in martial arts which has played a core role in my appreciation for personal growth, discipline and mind-body connection.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Every person is different and as a result every package is different.
- If you're interested in coaching and want to know more please get in touch
- 07969 653024
- We can then agree a FREE initial consultation to determine how best I can help you
- Following our chat I will prepare a FREE written proposal including costs for your unique package
- It's then over to you...
- Hopefully you'll want to proceed - great!
- You may want to suggest some changes - that's fine too
- And if you want to walk away, no problem and no cost
Get in touch and we'll take it from there.
To see more about Stillwater Coaching please go to www.stillwater-coaching.co.uk
Otherwise please feel free to call or text to ask any questions - 07969 653024
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
- Days - Weekdays and Weekends
- Times - 8am - 8pm
- Locations -
- Private Coaching Room, West Bridgford
- Various Venues to suit, Nottingham area
- Remote calls, Skype of Telephone