A little about Kala
Author of 'The Power of Human Energy', Human Energy Asset Management Audit and the Energy Framework Power down, Power Up, Power Through.
Based in the UK, Kala is a highly experienced, accredited Coach and Consultant for Personal, Leadership & Business coaching with leadership, team & personal success. Kala’s clients also regard her as a trusted advisor, facilitator and mentor. Her skills originate from a successful career spanning over 22 years, operating at both Personal Success for private clients and exec levels including MD, Executive and Directorships in Operations including corporate organisations, SME and start-up business'.
Kala’s engaging, approachable demeanour and ability to establish and maintain highly effective relationships under challenging, sceptical, emotional and cross- cultural circumstances, enables breakthrough results to be achieved by her Clients. With her natural perceptive intuitive aptitude, it becomes possible to find a way through even the most challenging issues, enabling facilitation with flexibility, skilful observation, insight and understanding.
How Kala Works
Kala consistently delivers through an effective blended client centric approach, operating with the highest levels of integrity, empathy, trust, FACT based thinking and honesty.
Her working style generates a catalyst for Clients’ to cultivate higher personal awareness to leverage their powers of personal action and accountability, decision-making strategies and application. This helps Clients to consider their own resourceful competencies with performance aligned to lifestyle realities, business strategies and optimising personal talent and growth towards preferred outcomes – creating ‘aims with action and impact’.
Why Choose Me?
By working with trust, integrity & confidentiality we will...
- Identify what obstacles hinder you from achieving your goals.
- Explore the realities of your current situation
- Clarify and align your aspirations, goals and strategies
- Improve or enhance your personal presentation and performance to communicate with confidence, effectiveness and influence
- Overcome personal blockages, creating freedom from limiting beliefs, negative emotions.
- Enhancing emotional confidence to enable you to take action and move forward.
- Create personal strategies and take actions to fulfil your own meaningful and professional outcomes?
Benefits include - Positive Energy, personal confidence, better communication, personalised strategies for success, better quality work-life balance, greater profits, clarity, accelerated personal development, present better, speak better and so much more.
Whatever your reason I am here to help you get there!
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully Qualified,accredited and experienced Coach.
Professional Accreditations - summary
• Personal Confidence Coaching, Public speaking & presentation Coaching
• MSc. Ashridge Masters ExecutiveCoaching -AMEC
• Accredited Coach-AAEC - EMCC - CfoC
• Neuro-metric Profiling - (How your brain is wired)
• MBTI–Step I & II & Team Dynamics - Qualified Accredited Practitioner
• Advanced Coaching & Leadership Development using MBTI
• Understanding Team Dynamics & Teambuilding using MBTI
• Influencing Strategies – Stakeholder management
• TKI Understanding Conflict
• EATA & IATA -TransactionalAnalysis -Understanding Self & Others
• NLP Business Excellence & Leadership Master Practitioner & Dip. (INLPTA)
• SavilleConsulting Wave Professional Styles (BPS Level A & B)
• Harvard - Negotiation, Mediation & Conflict Resolution
• CBC - Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (Academy)
• Executive Confidence Coaching (Academy)
• Coaching through Change & Transition(Academy)
• Corporate, Executive & Team Coaching (Academy)
• Small Business Coaching & Personal Performance Coaching (Academy)
A true advocate for continuous professional development Kala offers a rare combination of personal business experience, insight and comprehensive training with accreditations by professional institutions including; Ashridge Business School, EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council), CIPD, INLPTA (International NLP Trainers Association), BPS (British Psychological Society), BAPT (British Association for Psychological Type), EATA (European Association of Transactional Analysis), MBTI 1&2 Advanced Leadership, Executive & Team Dynamics, TEiQ, Engage diagnostic instruments amongst others including her own tailored leadership profiling, personal insight discovery assessments & The Personal Power Framework of Energy Asset Management.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Developing Women in/ for Leadership roles
- Executive Coaching
- Strategy Mapping
- Leadership Development
- Meetings Facilitation
- Personal Impact workshop/ master class
Fees vary based on duration, schedule and type of coaching, mentoring or consulting you would like to work with. Consultation sessions are available as off-site 1 to 1 meetings, phone or Skype. Free (20 min) initial consultation.
To find out more about how you will benefit from our working together, get in touch today to arrange a free consultation.
Call 07720 295050 look forward to hearing from you.
“Kala is an outstanding ‘A’ list coach, developer and mentor with the rare capability of being able to connect your ‘business self’ with the ‘real’ you. Kala operates and interacts on a personal and practical level supported by extensive knowledge and expertise in the application of the best in class analytical tools, modern thinking and advanced methodologies.
Kala is astute, highly perceptive and has an innate ability to get to the important issues and drive progress accordingly. Continually demonstrates authentic experience from start-up through to the boardroom. Kala has consistently provided support and encouragement through the last ten years of my career. Never shy of delivering difficult messages in a very positive and encouraging way she is one of the few who operate in this field that I would and do turn to for advice and support. Kala defines professionalism and integrity and will never let you down. I will always be happy in recommending her.”
Director - Global Strategic Operations
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm