I have over 25 years of professional experience, coaching and developing high performing teams in the private sector in Hospitality, Retail, Sales and Pharmaceuticals, including a start up in the Middle East. In all of these roles I have gained the biggest buzz from seeing my people grow and go off and succeed in what they really wanted to do.
I have now been working as a Life Coach since 2017. I’ve helped my clients break through the obstacles that seem to be holding them back in life. Life's too short to be unhappy, unsure, or unfulfilled. I am here to help my clients achieve a more positive outlook on life, and provide them with all the tools necessary to get them there. The services I offer cover -
- Changing your work/life balance
- Improving your time management
- Changing career or lifestyle
- Increasing job satisfaction
- Stress management and reduction
- Enhancing life skills or social skills
- Help with decision making and getting motivated
- Personal development, growth and self awareness
- Confidence building
- Small Business Coaching
- Youth/Student Coaching
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Training, qualifications & experience
25 years developing high performing individuals and teams
BA (Hons) Business Studies
Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching - The Coaching Academy
Areas of coaching I deal with
I do a free consultation of 45 minutes during which we explore your goals and know we can work together. Fees are agreed thereafter.
I am available Monday to Friday during the day and many early evenings with the occasional Saturday.