Francesca Dal Bello, Gr8fool Ltd
Hi, I'm Francesca the Founder of Gr8fool Ltd.
I am an AC-qualified Freedom Coach with a mission to support people in reaching more freedom and happiness in their journeys, and help them creating the most fulfilling life experiences.
I primarily work with one-to-one private clients, run Freedom Coaching classes at schools and deliver corporate talks on various wellbeing and motivational topics.
I offer fun and supportive life coaching session face to face or online, to help you:
- Take back control and spice-up your life.
- Create more love, fun and adventure.
- Swap your current reality with a new, better one.
- Make dreams come true.
- Increase confidence and step up your game.
- Build Stronger relationships and connections.
- Change career or step into entrepreneurship.
- Fall back in love with you and your life.
- Find out what it is that you REALLY want
- ANY & ALL OF THE ABOVE, and MORE !
More about me:
A people-person in LOVE with life!
After 22 years of office life and the last 16 in the legal & corporate secretarial sector, I took a big leap of faith and swapped my successful career for exploring new horizons. I went on a Freedom exploration!
I volunteered in Nepal, solo-travelled in Asia, rode my Harley from London to Italy (and back!) raising funds for cause, walked the Camino de Santiago (930km) and launched my own life coaching business before venturing ino a solo vanlife adventure, blogging and touring Europe in a campervan for one year.
All the while, I continued to serve as a Freedom Coach, and sharing my passion for freedom, gratitude, foolishness and positivity through writing, public speaking and school presentations.
ENJOY checking-out my Blogs and Programmes on here: www.gr8fool.com
Love of Gratitude
Training, qualifications & experience
Life Coach Qualification, Accredited by the Association for Coaching.
Qualified in October 2017.
- Fellow and Chartered Secretary of the Institute of Governance (ICSA)
- 22 Years of Corporate Experience (16 committed to the same organisation)
- 10+ Years of People Management
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Initial Discovery Call is FREE.
Single Sessions starts from £60.
Sessions Packaged in 4-week and 10-week Programmes available here: