Fiona Stimson - Transformational Change|Integrative Health Coach
It's all about you!
As a Transformational Change & Integrative Health Coach, I utilise a unique combination of Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time-Based Techniques, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Clinical Hypnotherapy techniques tailored to the client's needs. Enabling my clients to overcome the key issues affecting them or holding them back and providing transformation in their personal and professional lives.
My style is to work in an empathetic, energising & intuitive way, changing the belief systems that are no longer serving my clients into ones that they want to hold and aspire to.
My background is in Forensic Science and Cancer Research and I have always believed in the benefits, as well as invested, in my own personal development. Having experienced several life changes in the last 10 years including redundancy, relocation and the loss of my mother to ovarian cancer, I made the decision to utilise my experience and skills by working within the cancer research/hospital sector as well as training to be a coach so that I could help others experiencing similar situations.
Coaching is my passion and is an extremely powerful tool that can help maximise our potential and performance in all areas of our life, both professionally and personally.
I offer a number of specialist coaching services:
Providing coaching for clients who suffer from anxiety, lack of confidence or low self-esteem to get them thriving in whatever they want to achieve in both professional and personal life.
As a fully accredited coach, I work with patients and their families as well as clinical staff at The Royal Surrey County Hospital and clinical staff and managers at The Royal Marsden Hospital. I offer a private, integrative coaching service to support those affected by a diagnosis of cancer as well as those who have finished treatment & need some help and support to move on with their lives. Coaching is a client-led positive intervention and helps to deal with the impacts of cancer, enabling individuals to successfully move forward in their own way.
I also work with clients who have long-term, chronic illness, helping them to live well and manage their mindset for healing and growth.
Areas where coaching can help you:
- Personal development and career changes
- Increasing confidence & self-esteem
- Managing challenging life-changing events
- Enriching relationships with family, friends and work colleagues
- Improving communication skills
- Positively managing fears and phobias
- Pain management
- Public speaking & stage fright
The benefits of coaching:
- To identify your purpose, goals and values.
- Improve self-awareness, limiting belief patterns & bad habits/behaviours.
- Enables you to obtain a totally fresh perspective on your personal challenges.
- Enables clarity & direction by having realistic goals & timescales to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Improved belief system- removing the fear, acting with positive intent.
- A healthier & happier lifestyle.
- Manage your state & respond positively to pressure or challenging people/situations.
- Improved organisation, creativity, planning & decision-making skills.
- Enhance your work/life blend.
- Greater interpersonal effectiveness.
- Improved energy levels, fitness & well-being.
- Improved personal time management to do more of the things you love.
I offer a complimentary 60-minute session to discuss your needs in more detail and to get to know each other better.
Sessions can be 1:1, via Skype/Zoom or by phone depending on client requirements.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am Protege of The Coaching Academy and hold the following Qualifications:
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Master of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Master of Clinical Hypnotherapy
I am a Professional Member of the Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP) and a Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and Association for Integrative Psychology (AIP).
I am a finalist for the 2020 NLP in Healthcare Award - https://www.nlpawards.com/2020-finalists
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I specialise in coaching for those who have experienced a cancer diagnosis, their families as well as clinical staff.
Clients with chronic illness.
Clients with anxiety.
Young adults with confidence & anxiety issues.
My fees are between £85 and £250 per hour depending on the services required.
Concessions are available for packages.
- 'A Day To Change' package- client will spend the day (3-6hrs) with me to overcome a key issue.
- Short 'Taster' Coaching sessions between 2-4hrs over 1-4 sessions.
- Coaching/NLP Programme Packages of 3, 6, 9, 12-month duration for those requiring full support and transformation over a longer period.
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages available.
- 30 & 60 min- Boost Sessions (ideal if you have not been coached for a while and want to focus and up your motivation and energy)
- Kindly Leading- Executive Coaching & Consultancy for professionals
" Fiona is not only professional and thorough in her work, she brings a wonderful calmness, is approachable, non-judgemental and impartial. For me, key characteristics in gaining trust and planning a way forward. I felt completely supported at all times and Fiona listened intently to everything I said as well as gave me the time and space to think and reflect on my answers. She is motivating and energising, which really helped me throughout the initial 7hrs I spent with her. I’ve no doubt that clients will return and endorse any referrals to Fiona. I have recommended Fiona to several close friends of mine already. " JB-Surrey
" Throughout the coaching process Fiona has used multiple techniques to help me move forward with great success! She is intuitive, focused, supportive and really knows where to tap just at the right time. It has been emotional, uplifting, challenging, motivational and has really pushed me out of my comfort zone to places I never thought I would be, a fantastic experience!. " BCM- Leicester
" Fiona has on a couple of occasions used the considerable skills she has in coaching and NLP to help me through some tough times. I have been unfortunate to have experienced cancer on two occasions. This disease and the subsequent treatments ravage the body, but more importantly leave emotional scars. Despite being many years post diagnosis the effect on confidence and perception of personal risk can never be underestimated. Using both her personal and professional skills and techniques, Fiona has helped me frame my life into what really matters to me and areas in which I should pay attention in order to reach my ultimate goal, not just for myself but also for my family. This has allowed me to make decisions about my life ahead and left me with a feeling of being in control of my own destiny, something that I had lost sight of." JS-London
" I decided to spend the day with Fiona on her ‘Day to Change’ programme as I was struggling with overwhelming anxiety and it had got to the point where things couldn’t continue as they were, and I hoped that something would make a difference as other treatments had not worked. The session itself involved questioning and a requirement to think on my part! Occasionally Fiona challenged me, but always in a gentle or humorous way. When it came down to the actual ‘work’ I found it very non-invasive yet deeply moving, I was able to give as much or as little detail as I felt comfortable with and I was surprised by a few of the things that I discovered. After the session I was very tired and over the next few days I experienced an array of emotions. I have left it a little while to write my testimonial as I wanted to see whether the results were long term and how I would cope with a few events coming up that I knew were going to be incredibly stressful. I have to say the results have been amazing. The overwhelming anxiety that was affecting me every day and was beginning to become debilitating has entirely gone and did not reoccur at later points when I had expected it to. I have been able to deal with some important life events effectively and manage times of heightened stress in a much better way that I have done before. Surprisingly, even though I went to Fiona to help with anxiety, her work has also impacted me positively in other areas of my life which we didn’t talk about and which I hadn’t expected it to. I can’t recommend Fiona and her coaching enough, I didn’t know what to expect, or if it could help, yet I have had the best outcome - it surpassed what I would have hoped for.” MB-Surrey