Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
As a Transformational Change & Health Empowerment Coach, I utilise a unique combination of Coaching, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time-Based Techniques, Nature Mindfulness, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Clinical Hypnotherapy techniques tailored to the client's needs. Enabling my clients to overcome the key issues affecting them or holding them back and providing transformation in their personal and professional lives for optimal health and wellbeing.
My style is to work in an empathetic, energising & intuitive way, changing the belief systems that are no longer serving my clients into ones that they want to hold and aspire to.
My background is in Forensic Science and Cancer Research and I have always believed in the benefits, as well as invested, in my own personal development. Having experienced several life changes in the last 10 years including redundancy, relocation and the loss of my mother to ovarian cancer, I made the decision to utilise my experience and skills by working within the cancer research/hospital sector as well as training to be a coach so that I could help others experiencing similar situations.
Coaching is my passion and is an extremely powerful tool that can help maximise our potential and performance in all areas of our life, both professionally and personally.
I offer a number of specialist coaching services:
Providing coaching for clients who suffer from anxiety, lack of confidence or low self-esteem to get them thriving in whatever they want to achieve in both professional and personal life.
As a fully accredited coach, I work with patients and their families as well as clinical staff at The Royal Surrey County Hospital and clinical staff and managers at The Royal Marsden Hospital. I offer a private, integrative coaching service to support those affected by a diagnosis of cancer as well as those who have finished treatment & need some help and support to move on with their lives. Coaching is a client-led positive intervention and helps to deal with the impacts of cancer, enabling individuals to successfully move forward in their own way.
I also work with clients who have long-term, chronic illness, helping them to live well and manage their mindset for healing and growth.
Areas where coaching can help you:
- Personal development and career changes
- Developing being 'present', 'mindful' and true to yourself
- Increasing confidence & self-esteem
- Managing challenging life-changing events
- Enriching relationships with family, friends and work colleagues
- Improving communication skills
- Positively managing fears and phobias
- Pain management
- Public speaking & stage fright
- Developing being 'present', mindful and true to yourself
The benefits of coaching:
- To identify your purpose, goals and values.
- Improve self-awareness, limiting belief patterns & bad habits/behaviours.
- Enables you to obtain a totally fresh perspective on your personal challenges.
- Enables clarity & direction by having realistic goals & timescales to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Improved belief system- removing the fear, acting with positive intent.
- A healthier & happier lifestyle.
- Manage your state & respond positively to pressure or challenging people/situations.
- Improved organisation, creativity, planning & decision-making skills.
- Enhance your work/life blend.
- Greater interpersonal effectiveness.
- Improved energy levels, fitness & well-being.
- Improved personal time management to do more of the things you love.
- Improved performance & delivery of actions/goals.
I offer an initial consultation of 20 minutes via Zoom for all new clients.
Sessions can be 1:1 or via Zoom depending on client requirements.
I also offer outdoor coaching by request.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am Protege of The Coaching Academy and hold the following Qualifications:
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Master of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Clinical Hypnotherapist (GHR & CNHC)
- Professional Group Coaching (ICF Accredited)
- Nature Mindful Guide/Outdoor Intelligence
My Professional Memberships are with the Association for Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ANLP) and a Member of the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC) and General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) & Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I am the winner of the 2021 NLP in Healthcare Awards -awarded by MIND- BLMK.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I specialise in coaching for those who have experienced a cancer diagnosis, family members, carers, and clinical staff.
Clients with chronic illness.
Clients with anxiety.
Young adults with confidence & anxiety issues.
£125.00 - £500.00
My fees are between £120 and £500 per hour depending on the services required.
I offer an initial 20min initial consultation call via Zoom.
- 'A Day To Change' package- client will spend the day (2-6hrs) with me to overcome a key issue.
- Short 'Taster' Coaching & Clinical Hypnotherapy sessions of 90 minute duration.
- Coaching/NLP Programme Packages of 3, 6, 9, 12-month duration for those requiring full support and transformation over a longer period.
- Specialised therapeutic coaching support for women who have experienced a cancer diagnosis or have a chronic illness.
- Health & Wellbeing Support Packages available .
- 30 & 60 min- Boost Sessions (ideal if you have not been coached for a while and want to focus and up your motivation and energy)
- Nature Based Coaching Packages (I am a Mindful Nature Guide)
- Private Group- Founder of The Kind Mind Collaborative
- Community/Client Groups 'Coaching with Nature', which enables clients to experience the positive benefits of walking mindfully in nature on my 'Walk with Me' Programme.
When I work
I am available Monday to Friday, during the day and some evenings.
" Fiona is not only professional and thorough in her work, she brings a wonderful calmness, is approachable, non-judgemental and impartial. For me, key characteristics in gaining trust and planning a way forward. I felt completely supported at all times and Fiona listened intently to everything I said as well as gave me the time and space to think and reflect on my answers. She is motivating and energising, which really helped me throughout the initial 7hrs I spent with her. I’ve no doubt that clients will return and endorse any referrals to Fiona. I have recommended Fiona to several close friends of mine already. " JB-Surrey
" Throughout the coaching process Fiona has used multiple techniques to help me move forward with great success! She is intuitive, focused, supportive and really knows where to tap just at the right time. It has been emotional, uplifting, challenging, motivational and has really pushed me out of my comfort zone to places I never thought I would be, a fantastic experience!. " BCM- Leicester
" Fiona has on a couple of occasions used the considerable skills she has in coaching and NLP to help me through some tough times. I have been unfortunate to have experienced cancer on two occasions. This disease and the subsequent treatments ravage the body, but more importantly leave emotional scars. Despite being many years post diagnosis the effect on confidence and perception of personal risk can never be underestimated. Using both her personal and professional skills and techniques, Fiona has helped me frame my life into what really matters to me and areas in which I should pay attention in order to reach my ultimate goal, not just for myself but also for my family. This has allowed me to make decisions about my life ahead and left me with a feeling of being in control of my own destiny, something that I had lost sight of." JS-London
" I decided to spend the day with Fiona on her ‘Day to Change’ programme as I was struggling with overwhelming anxiety and it had got to the point where things couldn’t continue as they were, and I hoped that something would make a difference as other treatments had not worked. The session itself involved questioning and a requirement to think on my part! Occasionally Fiona challenged me, but always in a gentle or humorous way. When it came down to the actual ‘work’ I found it very non-invasive yet deeply moving, I was able to give as much or as little detail as I felt comfortable with and I was surprised by a few of the things that I discovered. After the session I was very tired and over the next few days I experienced an array of emotions. I have left it a little while to write my testimonial as I wanted to see whether the results were long term and how I would cope with a few events coming up that I knew were going to be incredibly stressful. I have to say the results have been amazing. The overwhelming anxiety that was affecting me every day and was beginning to become debilitating has entirely gone and did not reoccur at later points when I had expected it to. I have been able to deal with some important life events effectively and manage times of heightened stress in a much better way that I have done before. Surprisingly, even though I went to Fiona to help with anxiety, her work has also impacted me positively in other areas of my life which we didn’t talk about and which I hadn’t expected it to. I can’t recommend Fiona and her coaching enough, I didn’t know what to expect, or if it could help, yet I have had the best outcome - it surpassed what I would have hoped for.” MB-Surrey