Eliana Penn - Success Life Coach, BA (Hons) MA, MSc, QTS, Coaching Dip
My coaching will empower you with the confidence, mindset and skills to become motivated and effective in achieving your life goals. I do this by taking you through a tailored programme of sessions that encourage you to explore your ambitions, challenge your self-limiting beliefs and develop an effective plan for transforming a part of your life. I achieve this by using both reflective and practical exercises.
I'm not in the business of providing long and ill - defined courses where clients perpetually hand over money for little more than a friendly chat. My programmes are structured around six, one hour sessions designed by a fully qualified and certified coach who also has over a decade of experience in teaching. You will be challenged and you will be expected to be an active participant in the process. My role is to empower you to develop both the mindset and skill-set to enable you to become the master of your developmental and personal goals. I want you to achieve results quickly.
1. 1:1 coaching and Intensive coaching where we will work together through an entire programme (see my programmes section on my website www.elianapenn.com) in a single day. This works well if you already have a goal in mind and want quick results in devising a blueprint to success.
2. I offer programmes that consist of a block of six, one hour sessions and address specific needs such as: Confidence, Stress management, Relationships, Health and Career. Together we will follow a step by step process that will support you in getting your desired outcome.
3. I provide bespoke coaching workshops for leaders and those involved in management. Topics include:
- Communicating with Impact
- Managing Conflict
- Enhancing Executive Presence
- Relationship Building
- Making Successful Transitions
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified and certified coach with a with diploma in Personal Performance Coaching through The Coaching Academy. I also have a BA (hons -1st class), Ma, Msc.
My whole professional life has been spent empowering people to develop their mindset and skills base. I originally trained as a teacher having obtained bachelors and masters degrees in art and graphic design and film-making. After obtaining my post-graduate teaching qualification, I spent 10 years teaching all levels up to postgraduates. During this time, I also obtained a masters degree in education. I wanted to apply my skills as an educator to coaching so completed a personal performance diploma in coaching and became a certified coach. I have the qualifications and experience to help you get what you want out of life.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also focus on transforming your Relationship and Dating Life as well as your transforming your Mindset.
I offer discounts if you book one of my packages.
8am-8pm Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm Weekends