Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
As a Life Coach, I am passionate about helping individuals tap into their potential and achieve their goals. Through my own personal journey of self-discovery and personal development, I realised the power of coaching and how it can provide clarity and direction for those feeling stuck or searching for purpose.
I believe it’s necessary to get a feel for your coach, that’s why firstly I’m going to describe myself so you can build a mental picture.
I’m 47 years old and originally from London. The first things people tend to notice is my smile and my energy. Those observations are quickly supported when you speak to me and my passion for life shines through, that’s when it becomes clear how I can feel such happiness.
Now you can understand why I’m a Life Coach. I’ve been on my own personal journey through life’s trials, tribulations and traumas and very intentionally found my way out of the stuckness. I learnt how to increase my confidence, reduce my anxiety in order to conquer my fears and move on. I help others do the same. You can get more of a feel for me as your coach when you book your free discovery call.
I’m going to give you a little more information now about my coaching. My style is collaborative compassionate, and action-oriented. I believe in creating a safe space for you to explore your inner thoughts and emotions, while also helping you to take bold steps towards your desired outcomes. With a range of experience working with clients that have had extreme confidence issues, to those wishing to move on from a life of existence, to a life filled with purposeful thriving. I’m confident in my approach and driven by client outcomes. Having been trained in the use of various coaching methodologies and NLP, I am equipped to offer you a customised approach that meets your unique needs and goals.
Please don’t take my word for it. Check me out on social media, perhaps my ‘morning mood clip’ on Instagram will be an inspiration.
Whether it's increasing self confidence, overcoming your fears to move on in life or becoming unstuck, I am committed to helping you live your best life. If you're ready to invest in yourself and unleash your full potential, let's connect and start the journey together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner
- Diploma Life and Business Coaching
- Foundation Diploma Life Coaching
- An Introduction to Life Coaching Certificate
- First Aid for Mental Health Certificate
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
The Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP) is a UK Association for NLP Professionals.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£199.00 per session
Free initial online session
What's in it for you?
- Complimentary 20 minute Discovery Call.
- 1:1 Life Coaching package of 6 sessions. (visit my website for more details)
Post coaching resources:
- 1:1 Life Coaching clients receive a free 1 year exclusive Premium Membership to The ShePower Collective™ . (see my website for further details).
Committing to a package ensures that you get the very best from the coaching. You will have time and space to understand what you really want in life. We will work together to help you become clear about whats been blocking you from moving forward to achieve your goals. You will acquire new skills and techniques which will, in conjunction with the coaching, enable you to build a strong foundation that you will build upon to become your own coach and biggest cheerleader.
You're getting more than just 1:1 coaching! You will have access to a community of female professionals just like you - who have decided to take life by the horns and start making moves.
When I work
I am a member of the following professional bodies:
- Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Association for Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP)
- I have really enjoyed our sessions they have been so valuable. I feel like your style is so genuine and authentic, you have enabled me to feel safe in vulnerability to get the most from our time. I feel secure to fully take on the things we have discussed and utilise the tools you have taken me through. Your use of visual representation worked well for me as a visual learner too. The sessions are always well structured and allow me time to really think things through. I love and look forward to our sessions, they have made an impact in my life with areas I have really struggled with for years. I have already recommended you to friends.
Senior Manager, London
- Annie brought my dreams to reality. Before my first session I would have never believed it would have been possible to bring my dreams to life. Session one she saw my desire through my pain and was able to show me that it was possible and that I can do it. Being engaged, as well as a trust in coaching she will get me there. For the first time I felt there was someone there for me. Her logical and practical way of thinking makes planning achievable, through homework tasks relevant to myself or my business development. Annie quickly understood how negative thinking can hold me back. She delivered an excellent visual exercise to show me my state of thinking in positive and negative modes. I have since used this visualisation exercise as a CBT technique when my thinking wonders. I think one of the things that has kept me on track with my goals is the way she takes in information and holds me to account at just the right time. This made me realise that the excuses I make are my anchors. Today my confidence and self-esteem has increased 100%. As a result, I was able to go into a business pitch and secure an investor. Before the pitch I was able to plan and design a presentation, understand what I wanted from the meeting and went in to win, which I did. This was only possible because of how Annie coached me and my change of mind frame. I am now flying high and look forward to every session to see how I further my growth.
Michelle - Business Owner, West Midlands
- Wow, what can I say about Annie, not only is she an amazing person with a glowing personality, she is the most incredible life coach, she really does work with you to get the best out of your life and really achieves the impossible. We heard of Annie doing life coaching and she reached out to us.
Both me and my husband were very sceptical at first as we didn't have any idea what a life coach was all about, but we dived right in and booked an appointment. I can honestly say that was the best decision we have made. Me and my husband always wanted to move abroad but never believed it was possible, we had low confidence and just thought it was a dream that wouldn't happen. After only a few appointments with Annie, she has worked a miracle. Our mindsets about everything have totally changed. We now have steps in place for our move abroad, and have set a date for when we are going. Honestly if you are stuck in a place where you don't know where you’re going in life, and want to achieve more, but don’t believe in yourself to achieve it, book an appointment with Annie!! She will make it happen.”
Mel & Ben, Wales