Kintsugi Healing: Free one-hour online taster session
Free one-hour taster session
Evening session: Tuesday 10th May, 7pm-8pm
Lunchtime session: Wednesday 18th May, 12.30pm-1.30pm
About the sessions
These sessions are for you if:
- you want some practical tips about how to create a confident, more optimistic future
- you want to understand how to help others around you who are struggling
- you know something isn’t quite right in your day-to-day life, and want to find our if Kintsugi Healing is for you
- you’re curious and simply want to know more about the six-step Kintsugi Healing REPAIR approach
Join our informative one-hour taster sessions for a better understanding of how Kintsugi Healing can help you feel better or can help your teamwork more effectively.
By the end of these taster sessions you will have learned
- why tough times in life affect us all differently, and why it is important we tune in more sensitively to our personal responses
- how our minds can work with us or against us, and how we use that knowledge to our advantage
- what happens in our bodies when stress builds up, and what we can do to release chronic tensions and/or deep hurts
- where and when the metaphor of Kintsugi can be applied to human struggles, and how it can help us to find a confident way forward
How will the sessions be delivered?
The sessions will be delivered live online using Zoom. The details you need to join will be sent to you via email before the session.
Each session will be informal and conversational, with opportunities for live Q&A, and will not be made available as a recording afterwards to respect and maintain everyone’s privacy.
We want these to be enjoyable and uplifting sessions, although we will be discussing some serious and emotive challenges of life, so be prepared for both aspects.
Click here to register now.
Michelle has studied Kintsugi with an 83yr old Japanese Master, who gave her a deep understanding of how to apply the process of thoughtful repair to human pain & brokenness. Those insights, combined with the study of modern neuroscience and many years experience in mental health & trauma recovery inspired her to create Kintsugi Healing.