Empowerment life coaching January 2021
Imagine you could design 2021 exactly as you wanted to. What would it look like? What can you see? Where are you? Who are you with? How are you feeling? What have you achieved?
This is a program that helps you access your skills, passions and purpose, and guides you into channelling them to build a career and a life you love.
What you will learn:
- Life coaching strategies developed by Tony Robbins.
- Vipassana meditation technique - how to master your mind.
- Anxiety and stress release.
- How to build and bulletproof a titan morning routine.
- Secrets to quality restorative sleep.
- How to stay focused, disciplined and on target to achieve in 2021.
- Gut health for mental health - nutrition to aid productivity.
- WIM HOF breathing technique.
- The psychology behind why you feel the way you do and how to create change in your emotional state.
- Your sphere of influence, what it is and how to mould it to inspire you.
- Confidence building.
- Your core skillset and how to transform it into passionate work.
- Effective use of visualisation and manifesting.
- A masterful, positive, focused mindset.
- Your core purpose.
- How to live your purpose and turn what inspires you into your career.
Location and dates:
Start date 10:00am Monday 11th January 2021. The course runs for six weeks until Monday 15th February 2021.
‘Empowerment Life Coaching’ will be live-streamed via zoom for home access and offered in person at Float Training Academy, Langford Hotel Suites, 8-16 Third Ave, Hove, BN3 2PX.
Hosted by Kate Dennison
Kate is a certified Strategic Intervention Life Coach trained by Tony Robbins. She is founder and CEO of The Oasis Way CIC, a guided meditation practitioner, children's author and motivational speaker. Kate works with a number of prestigious London hotels, members clubs & universities She enjoys walks in the country, log fires & terrys chocolate