- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- Coach Mentoring Programme
Coach Mentoring Programme
Develop a Thriving Coaching Practice!
If you would love:
- a hugely successful and profitable coaching practice
- clients you adore to work with
- clients who rave about the life you’ve helped them live
- a coaching practice worth comfortably over £100,000 a year.
Then this could be the mentoring programme for you!
It is unfortunate that so many really good coaches struggle to build and fill their coaching practice. They find client attraction and creation hard work and don’t enjoy the ‘business’ side of making proposals, invoicing and hate ‘selling’.
Other coaches simply seem to lack the confidence to get started in the business of developing a thriving practice.
That used to be true for me as well!
In working intensely with me over the coming 12 months you will learn how I have overcome all of the above and you will learn the following:
- how to approach the clients you would love to work with (private and corporate clients)
- how to enrol people as clients
- how to help clients invest significantly in their coaching with you – without the awkwardness of ‘selling’ or feeling ‘needy’
- how to become a renowned coach, with people who call you wanting to be coached – without spending loads of money on marketing!
- how to have a coaching income well over £100,000 per year – and have fun doing it!
What you will get in this one year mentoring programme:
- a 2 day, one-to-one intensive to find out what kind of coaching practice you would love to have; what’s been stopping you so far and how to get started
- further 1 full-day, one-to-one sessions every month to develop your skills and grounding towards your goals
- 2 x one hour telephone coaching sessions each month for further coaching and mentoring.
This programme in NOT for everyone – it is only if you are truly committed to having a thriving and hugely profitable practice I will work with you.
It will be the best investment you’ve made in your coaching business and the return on investment is normally hugely significant.
To apply, please contact me at email@example.com in the first instance and we will then arrange a time to speak and we can then decide if this is right for you.
I look forward to hearing how I can help you have the coaching business you richly deserve!
Wyn Morgan www.wynning.co.uk