My main love in life is helping people find success, peace of mind, and ultimately a little more happiness. I provide down to earth, strategic life coaching, in person or online.
Through life coaching I help people adapt, find the ways to get the most of their situations, and get healthier ways of responding to life’s challenges.
Life coaching with me can:
- Build Confidence and Self Esteem
- Improve Goal setting and achievement
- Reduce Stress Levels
- Find the balance between work and home life
- Improve relationships
- Improve health and well being
My key beliefs are:
- The gift of being truly listened to is one of the best to give and receive
- Everyone needs space to allow them to think for themselves, and think clearly.
- Everyone is capable of achieving great things
- Everyone should be in control of their own lives
- Change, even the unimaginable, is possible with the right ingredients
- You know the solutions to your problems, you just need the space and attention to discover them
- To live life, as the best version of ourselves, we must each nourish our own needs without fear of judgement or guilt.
People say their experience of coaching with me is:
A comfortable conversation, not feeling like they are having an intervention …. Gentle nudges in the right direction …. Taking their complex, cluttered thoughts, and pinpointing the truth of what’s going on, making the way forward feel simple …. That someone is genuinely interested and cares about what they do
Training, qualifications & experience
I have completed two assessed Life Coaching courses, accredited by ILM, delivered by ECF Training. I have been practising as a coach for over 6 years, with a variety of experiences (young people, students, teachers, lecturers, managers, drug and alcohol professionals, GP's, working mothers, business owners, entrepeneurs). I am an Associate Member of the Association for Coaching UK. I continue to access ongoing professional development through the Association for Coaching forums and training.
In addition, I have over 10 years experience in supporting individuals to bring about behaviour change in the field of addiction. I have a Graduate Diploma in Addiction Studies, which includes a number of therapeutic interventions.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
My standard charges are:
£40 per 1 hour session in Reepham or Skype/FaceTime/telephone
£60 per 1 hour session in Norwich
Discounts are available for block bookings, just ask.
I can offer appointments from your home (or choice of venue), but an additional charge for mileage may be applied, depending on the distance, please contact me to find out more.
I provide coaching sessions in person, over the telephone and via Skype.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|