Jonathan Lipitch - ACC, MBPsS, MScPsych.
07503940711 / 0750 394 0711
Certified Coach and Registered Psychologist
I have 15 years experience in the field and work at the highest level. I provide counsel to clients operating in highly stressful and emotive working environments, where personal and professional boundaries can be comprised. I cover a broad range of work related issues including; careers, communication, emotional intelligence, stakeholder engagement, people strategy, work based stress, work/life balance and conflict resolution. I have global client base. I help my clients to:
- Achieve personal and professional success
- Build better relationships
- Communicate with maximum impact
- Face difficult challenges head on
- Feel confident & assured
- Feel healthy, inside and out
- Find a work life balance
- Rise to the occasion
I am professionally trained and certified with the International Coaching Federation. I am also registered with the British Psychological Society. If you are an individual, business or organisation looking for an experienced coach or communications expert, please get in touch.
Solutions focused and evidence based. I can show you how to:
- Tap into your core values and motivations so you can move forward with clarity and purpose.
- Identify personality traits/thinking styles so you can operate more effectively and authentically.
- Remove barriers, fears and obstacles so you have the belief and confidence to succeed.
How I work
- Face to face, [my private practice, your home, workplace or somewhere else].
- Telephone or skype, [as and when you need me].
- Also available in the evenings and weekends
Am I the right coach for you?
- Contact me for a free 30 minute telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional Training and Qualifications
- Associate Certified Coach - International Coaching Federation
- CBT Practitioner - City and Hackney NHS
- Certified Leadership Coach - International Coaching Federation
- Registered Psychological Tester - British Psychological Society
- Registered Business Psychologist - British Psychological Society
- Trained Facilitator - Warwick School
- MSc Occupational Psychology - Birkbeck College | 2014
- MSc Educational Psychology - IOE, University College London | 2011
- MA Ancient Chinese and Indian Philosophy - SOAS, University of London | 2001
- BA (Hons) International History and Politics - Leeds University | 1998
Experience [Over 15 years]
- Visiting Lecturer, Work Based Communications, Middlesex University
- Chief Operating Officer, Inspiring Interns: UK largest graduate recruitment agency
- Head of Communications, YKK EMEA: The worlds largest zip manufacturer
- Global Communications Specialist, Fukushima, Japan, GEOS International
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner: NHS City & Hackney, Homerton University Trust
- Senior Communication Officers - British Government, Cabinet Office
- Directors - IT, Fin-tech, Banking, Health, Financial Services
- Executives - CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, CMO, Board Members
- Project Managers, Management Consultants- Freelance & Contract
- Professional Artists & Creatives - Design, Music Industry, Catwalk Fashion
- Partners - Architects, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Lecturers
- Brands include - Bank of America, DIESEL, BMW, London Fashion Week, MasterCard, Plan International, YKK, VSO
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Competitive. I offer a variety of price plans.
- Discounts available - charities, social enterprises, day rates, block bookings
Read my guide - How to Keep Control in a Stressful World https://livetheprocess.com/blogs/story/how-to-keep-control-in-a-stressful-world
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Early morning, evening and weekend slots are available. Please contact me for further details.