Jonathan Lipitch - ACC, MBPsS, MScPsych.
0750 394 0711
Certified Coach and Registered Psychologist
For the past 15 years, I have been coaching clients across a wide range of personal and professional topics including; life changes, careers, communication skills, relationships, health and wellbeing, leadership, personal and professional development, multi-tasking and worklife balance, motivation and performance. I have worked across the NHS, public, private and corporate sectors both in the UK and abroad. I offer one to one and team coaching. Clients use my services in order to:
- Achieve personal and professional success.
- Build better relationships.
- Communicate with maximum impact.
- Face difficult challenges head on.
- Feel confident & assured.
- Feel healthy, inside and out.
- Find a work life balance.
- Rise to the occasion.
I am professionally trained and certified with the International Coaching Federation. I am also registered with the British Psychological Society. If you are an individual, business or organisation looking for an experienced coach or communications expert, please get in touch.
Solutions focused and evidence based. I can show you how to:
- Tap into your core values and motivations so you can move forward with clarity and purpose.
- Identify personality traits/thinking styles so you can operate more effectively and authentically.
- Remove barriers, fears and obstacles so you have the belief and confidence to succeed.
How I work
- Face to face, [my private practice, your home, workplace or somewhere else].
- Telephone or skype, [as and when you need me].
- Clients typically work with me once a week for 1 hour, on a ‘pay as you’ go basis.
- Discounts available for block bookings.
Am I the right coach for you?
- Visit my website for more information about my services, press, client testimonials and more.
- Contact me directly to discuss your requirements.
- I offer a free 30 minute telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Professional Training and Qualifications
- Associate Certified Coach - International Coaching Federation
- CBT Practitioner - City and Hackney NHS
- Certified Leadership Coach - International Coaching Federation
- Registered Psychological Tester - British Psychological Society
- Registered Business Psychologist - British Psychological Society
- Trained Facilitator - Warwick School
- MSc Occupational Psychology - Birkbeck College | 2014
- MSc Educational Psychology - IOE, University College London | 2011
- MA Ancient Chinese and Indian Philosophy - SOAS, University of London | 2001
- BA (Hons) International History and Politics - Leeds University | 1998
Experience [Over 15 years]
- Visiting Lecturer, Middlesex University
- NHS Wellbeing Practitioner: Chronic pain, anxiety, stress, worry, mental well-being, relationships
- Chief Operating Officer, Inspiring Interns: UK largest graduate recruitment agency
- Head of Talent Acquistion and Communications, YKK EMEA: The worlds largest zip manufacturer
- Global Communications Specialist, Fukushima, Japan, GEOS: Speaking in public
- Further information available on request.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Very competitive. I charge by the hour [pro rata]
- Discounts available for the public sector, charities and block bookings
Read my guide - How to Keep Control in a stressful world
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer early morning, evening and weekend appointments. Please contact me with your requirements.