Are you looking for a change?
You got this far, you are nearly there!
I offer change work and coaching sessions that explore your map of the world and equip you with the behaviours, beliefs and actions you need to achieve your goals or overcome your problems.
Anxiety, low confidence/self-esteem, panic, stress, low mood/depressed, guilt, fear, pain, phobia; these are common issues we can overcome.
My coaching sessions give people the resources to make meaningful changes in their lives.
1-2-1 sessions are a relaxed and direct approach, getting you what you want quickly and easily.
You will know after just one session if it's right for you. (Change can be fun and this approach is quick and easy. I am just here to be your guide.)
If your issue relates to old physical or emotional pain, that is also something I can help you with.
Don’t know what you want? let’s see what we can explore together….
( For more examples of issues I can help you with keep reading...)
Training, qualifications & experience
NLP - Diploma ( INLPTA)
NLP -Practitioner (INLPTA)
IEMT Practioner - Integral Eye Movement Therapy
OldPain2Go (Certified Practioner. )
Experience in Mental Health, Third Sector, Employability, Leadership and Education - enabling people to identify and overcome barriers in their lives.
I now offer sessions using "Steven Blakes OldPain2Go TM Methodology" - turning off old Physical and Emotional Pain. ( Certified Practitioner)
The 1-2-1 sessions will enable you to gain the resources you need tomake meaningful changes in your life.
Many of the approaches I use work with "zero content" meaning you don't have to spend time re-telling stories of traumatic, unpleasant events if you don't want to.... change will happen anyway!
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Treatment), OldPain2Go TM, NLP,
Fear, Trauma, PTSD,Self Harm, Depressed,
Having more time, Decision Making, Work Life Balance, motivation, habit
Goals, Feeling Happier, Hopelessness, Feeling lost, Patience, Anger, Frustration, Regret, Guilt, Shame, Mental Health, Anxiety, Change Work.
Relationships, social situations, public speaking, socialising, motivation, addiction, habit, comfort eating, alcohol.
Employability, interviews, team work, problem boss, team dynamics, career change.
Exam Stress, Student Support, university, support, peer pressure, youth, younger adults, worried parent.
Physical Pain, Emotional Pain, Fibromyalgia, back pain, sleep, headaches, arthritis, long term pain, hot flushes, phantom limb pain, old injury.
Photos & videos
The next step is to get in contact:
1-2-1 Change Work Sessions are usually 60-90 minutes.
Prices start from £75 ( per session)
To find out more contact me for a brief discussion.
- Email - email@example.com
- Telephone/Whats app/Text: 07537 922 458
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JKChangeWork/
Follow me on Instagram @jkchangework
Some Examples of Issues I work with:
- Reaching Goals & Improving Motivation ( E.G Exercise, weight loss, career change)
- Emotional Change: Being Less......./Having More..... ( E.G less guilt, more happiness)
- Trauma & PTSD - changing perceptions and moving forward in life.
- Mental Health & Well Being: Managing Anxiety, Building Confidence, Improving Self- Esteem, reducing panic.
- OldPain2Go - Removal of old physical pain and feelings that won't seem to go away.
- Public Speaking - Presenting your self with Confidence and Calm.
- Phobia Cure:
- Employment/Leadership: Reducing stress at work, dealing with difficult colleagues/manager or overcoming workplace challenges.
- Employability: Being calmer, confident and present at interviews.
- Moving on after a change in your life (for example finding a "new you" after addiction, returning to work after illness, stepping forward after a relationship break-up)
- Younger People Change Work: Building resilience in life, dealing with worry, learning about anger, coping with exam pressures, dealing with relationships in and out of education.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Contact me to discuss availability. I currently offer sessions on evening and weekends (with some limited day time appointments)