Are you looking for a change?
I offer change work and coaching sessions that explore your map of the world and equip you with the behaviours, beliefs and actions you need to achieve your goals or overcome your problems.
Can’t see where you are heading? Feel like things should be different in your life or perhaps you want to understand what it takes to be the “you” that you aspire to be?
My style and sessions are a relaxed, yet direct approach to Coaching & Change Work. You will know after just one session if it's right for you. Change can be fun and this approach is quick and easy. I am just here to be your guide. The approaches used will support you to develop skills and techniques to overcome the problem or issue.
Don’t know what you want? let’s see what we can explore together….
Some Examples of Issues I work with:
- Well-being: Managing Anxiety, Building Confidence, Improving Self- Esteem.
- Public Speaking
- Reaching Goals & Improving Motivation ( E.G Exercise, weight loss, career change)
- Phobia Cure
- Employment/Leadership: Reducing stress at work, dealing with difficult colleagues/manager or overcoming workplace challenges.
- Employability: Being calmer, confident and present at interviews.
- Moving On after a change in your life (for example finding a "new you" after addiction, returning to work after illness, stepping forward after a relationship break-up)
- Younger People Change Work: Building resilience in life, dealing with worry, learning about anger, coping with exam pressures, dealing with relationships in and out of education.
- Emotional Change: Being Less......./Having More..... ( E.G less guilt, more happiness)
These are just some examples of areas of support I can provide, the approaches I use will always be tailored to the issue you bring, valuing that everybody is different.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have experience in Change Work, Leadership and Coaching in a variety of settings.
Working with people from all walks of life, supporting people to have more choices, a happier life and let go of baggage that holds you back.
I have applied my techniques in a range of settings working with people in forensic settings, community health and wellbeing sectors and combining coaching and change work in my approaches to employability and adult education. Supporting teams to thrive and grow, equipping people who have a variety of life experiences to achieve their goals and become resilient.
NLP Practioner (INLPTA)
Experienced in Leadership, Change Work, Employability, trauma informed care, Motivational Interviewing, Coaching, Mediation & T.A.
I combine change work approaches, enabling you to reach your personal & professional development goals, building confidence & identifying routes to personal progression. Changing language, reprogramming thought patterns and enabling both the conscious and unconscious cogs to turn more efficiently in unison.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
The next step is to get in contact:
Jennie-Kate: Therapeutic Coach & Change Worker
Telephone: 07537 922 458 Email: email@example.com
Sessions will usually last approximately 90 minutes - £75
(Contact me for a brief discussion to explore your needs)
Contact can be made by any of the following methods:
Twitter- Private Message
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Contact me to discuss availability. I currently offer sessions on evening and weekends.