How do we recognise confidence in a person? We look at how they behave in most situations. Whether or not they dither when faced with certain situations or show self-assurance.
What do we notice?
- Caring about appearance - letting everyone know they care, i.e. the way they look, the way they dress, their deportment.
- Understanding - because of the knowledge gathered and how it is used.
- Know what they want - not afraid to set goals to achieve them.
- Thinking positively - always trying to avoid negative thinking.
- Behaviour - knowing how to behave appropriately in each individual situation.
- Getting things done - never lazy by putting things off.
- Solutions - looking for a solution to a problem rather than feeling nothing can be done.
- Optimistic - always believing there is a positive outcome.
- Respectful - always showing respect for others especially in differences of opinion.
- Confident - never afraid to take the first step.
What happens if we are not confident?
embarrassed and awkward
- in awe of confident people
With confidence, you have won before you have started.
About the author
Life coach and mentor who has many life experiences of her own which help her to understand many of the issues which hold people back putting them on the right track to move forward in whatever aspect of their life is troubling them.
My greatest joy is to help those who need help in finding the right direction for their lives.
Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Tracey Hutchinson, MSc, NLP Master Practitioner, Cert ManagementMarch 12th, 2017