Your job is important to you.
You’re good at what you do and proud of what you have achieved.
But maybe ...
- You don’t always feel fully engaged – and you’re not alone, surveys regularly show only around a third of employees are engaged at work.
- There are sometimes problems, people, relationships which stand in the way of you finding fulfilment at work.
- You know you have more to give but it’s tough by yourself finding your way to the job and career you deserve.
I can provide the support you need to find a better life at work and more from your career.
I understand the challenges and pressures, as well as the rewards of a demanding job.
My career was in HR. I worked in industry for 30 years, firstly for two large multinational companies employing thousands of people and then for a medium-sized manufacturing company, offering world-class levels of service and technology in a highly competitive market. I spent 17 years as a Board Director.
I am a qualified, experienced coach. Coaching is a proven, highly effective approach to personal development. It is used widely in large organisations across the world.
I have used coaching throughout my career, supporting senior leaders and enthusiastic, talented people in their journey to high achievement and successful careers.
I use coaching to get to the heart of things, helping you to uncover what is holding you back or getting in the way of what you want to achieve.
My promise to you
When we decide to work together,
- My only focus is you.
- I will commit absolutely to serving you to help you get to where you want to be.
- I will listen to you like no one else listens.
- I will create a safe space where you can explore, practice and try out new thoughts and ideas
What to do next
If you would like to explore ways to get more from your job and career
1. Email me to schedule a call
2. We meet on zoom to talk through the issues you have and what you are looking to achieve.
3. There is no charge for this meeting and no obligation to take things any further. You will get value from this, whatever you decide to do next.
4. If we decide that coaching with me would help you get to where you want to be, we decide on the coaching package that is best for you.
5. We arrange coaching meetings either on zoom or at my office in Leamington Spa.
Following this process ensures that we both approach coaching with understanding and commitment which will lead to successful results.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications and Experience
o ILM Diploma in Coaching.
o Warwick University Diploma in Coaching.
o Member of the Association of Coaching.
o I have been coaching for a number of years both in and out of the workplace.
o I have coached a wide range of people in all walks of life.
o I have specialist experience coaching managers and professionals looking to achieve more from their working life and career.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£79.00 per session
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
If we decide to work together you have a choice of three options:
Bronze: It may be that you have a specific issue that we can deal with together relatively quickly. We arrange one hour coaching sessions as and when you need them and you pay £79 per session.
Silver: If you would like to take more time to explore the issues that are important to you, you can invest in a coaching package. You pay for six sessions to be arranged in advance at regular intervals. You pay a discounted rate of £399 for the six sessions.
Gold: If you would like to explore your issues more deeply with my comprehensive support you can invest in a fully inclusive six-month structured coaching programme.
For this you will receive on average two hours coaching per month. This is flexible to suit you; for instance, it could be in two short or one long session, or a mixture of the two. There is flexibility to arrange the number and timing of sessions around your other commitments. There is also opportunity to extend the six months to allow for holidays or other commitments
During the six months I will also provide support by phone or email between sessions.
Your investment for the Gold programme is £699.
When I work
I am available for evening and weekend appointments if this is more convenient
A bit more about me
I live in Rugby with my very talented artist wife, Penny, my two teenage children and our Border Terrier.
In addition to my coaching business, I am a director of a Community Interest Company in Rugby running a community project aiming to reduce loneliness and social isolation.