Preethi Sutton - Personal Development Coach, Dip.Coaching, Dip.Counselling MAC
Thank you for looking at my profile. I am an acupuncturist, wellbeing coach, counsellor and mindfulness practitioner. You have found someone who can help you with physical and emotional challenges.
Are you looking for someone experienced and qualified who can:
- offer you a confidential space to talk openly and honestly
- listen to you without judgement
- support you through loneliness, isolation or a stressful time
- equip you with strategies to build confidence and self-esteem
- work with you to build a positive mindset
- support you through physical and emotional challenges
I can work with you to address the following issues, including:
- critical self-talk, negative mindset
- low self-esteem and confidence
- lack of motivation or purpose
- interpersonal issues
- anxiety or feeling low
- or maybe you can't articulate what's wrong but something is missing
Don't wait! Book a FREE half hour call to see if we can work together. I have 12 years experience working with people from ages 16 to 75.
You can choose to feel empowered, healthy and lead a meaningful life.
Qualified and insured.
My website for more details: www.preethisutton.com
Client testimonial -
"I was constantly feeling down and couldn’t pick myself up. Anxiety was another issue. We worked through ways of managing my anxiety and building positivity into my life. I can definitely say that I am feeling a more positive version of myself. Although I still have mild anxiety occasionally, my life is more enjoyable. I laugh more and am making connections with my friends. I have benefited hugely from working with Preethi." - HP (20) Online Coaching
My commitment to you:
- My job as a coach is to help you articulate what the problem(s) is, why it is affecting your life and how to overcome its drag on you.
- I can motivate you to look ahead and focus on the objectives you set for yourself and work with habits, behaviours and mindset that stand in the way of facilitating change.
- In this partnership between you and I, I will bring commitment, experience and passion. What I ask of you is to have a strong desire for change and commitment for living a better life.
- As a coach and a trained mental health counsellor, I can combine my skills to support you if any deep seated issues arise.
With this in place, we can re-write old belief systems, change the narrative and begin to love your life rather than just survive it.
Client testimonial -
"I started seeing Preethi as I was under a lot of pressure from work and my feelings were getting the better of me. I felt a release instantly after the first session! I slept well and felt lighter in myself. I am so much better in myself and able to see clearer with a plan to work with. Having someone to talk to on a regular basis means, I am on top of what is bothering me. I definitely recommend Preethi and her coaching". - JT (44) Online Coaching
My beliefs: As a coach, I believe we all have an inherent need to move towards achieving our full potential and lead fulfilling and purposeful lives. When we face a problem or need motivation and clarity in our lives, we may focus on the pain and discomfort of it all and lose track of finding a solution. By talking to a therapist/coach, you may find the direction and clarity you are looking for. I work with clients who are committed to finding a life that is fulfilling and with meaning rather than just surviving.
I work with men, women and teenagers.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications and Membership
I qualified from The International Association for Wellness Professional, a training accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
I'm a member of the Association for Counselling.
About Me and where I come from
I have been working as a personal development coach and have extensive experience working with people from various walk of life with challenging issues in both their physical and emotional life. I am now completing my 2 year diploma as a mental health counsellor at Wealden Psychology Institute. Having this training means I can go deeper into mental health issues if the problems are deep rooted rather than just dealing with them on a behavioural level.
Looking back at my life, I realise that for a while, particularly in my 20s and 30s, I was doing what was expected of me, from my parents, society, the cultural norm, or my own beliefs that life should be lived in a certain way. This led to dissatisfaction, disappointments and low level anxiety that I could not fully understand. I felt something was missing. I looked for meaning in various places; relationships, jobs, multiple courses, self-help books, etc. Finally, with the help of a therapist, I accepted that change had to come from ‘within’, rather than ‘without’. I learned about myself, my thoughts, my beliefs and feelings, my likes and dislikes and learned to accept myself as I am. Once I was able to do this, change happened and I took responsibility for the happiness in my own life.
Like everyone, I have faced adversities at different times in my life and have managed to overcome them. I have also had help along the way from friends and good therapists. Each experience has enabled me to know myself better, grow and develop into the person I am now, so I value them.
I have gained considerable experience in dealing with the multi-faceted challenges of modern day living, much of course is rooted in our past and the people who have influenced us. I can use all my knowledge and experience to guide you. As a coach, I offer an active listening space with compassion and empathy and guide those who wish to make positive, lasting changes and seeking a more fulfilling and purposeful life. When you have a session with me, I will help you to connect with your innate ability to bring balance, harmony and a sense of well-being into your life.
I would be delighted to explore if we are suited to working together.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Chronic health problems
£65 per 60 minute session
I work with clients who are committed to living a more fulfilling and inspired life. For some this may take weeks, for others months. Making change at a deep level can take time, so you will need to be patient with the process. We are in it together and I am willing to walk alongside you, if you are willing to make that journey.
We will explore:
- WHAT are the areas you would like to change/improve/develop and WHYDon’t worry if you don’t yet know this exactly. You might just have a vague idea that something is not right or could be better, a sense of dissatisfaction. We can discover what that is together.
- WHAT is stopping you from achieving what you wantAgain you may or not be aware of your challenges. Even if you are, you may not be able to do something about them. We can explore why that has been the case and how to go about changing that. Maybe we need to look at your mindset and how that is affecting you.
- WHAT steps can we implement throughout this processThis can be worked out to suit your needs and lifestyle taking into consideration everything that is going on for you.
As long as you are committed to your journey and are willing to put in the effort, take some risks to try something new and assume responsibility for your life, you will be able to achieve the changes and lead a more inspired and fulfilling life.
“The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky