Personal Development, Health & Wellbeing Coach, Dip.Coaching
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
“He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
Thank you for looking at my profile. I am a personal development & wellbeing coach, counsellor, acupuncturist and mindfulness practitioner. You have found someone who can help you with physical, mental and emotional challenges. Please look at my website for more details: www.healwithpreethi.com
Are you looking for someone experienced and qualified who can:
- offer you a confidential space to talk openly and honestly
- listen to you without judgement
- support you through loneliness, isolation or a stressful time
- equip you with strategies to build confidence and self-esteem
- work with you to build a positive mindset
- support you through physical and emotional challenges
I can work with you to address the following issues, including:
- critical self-talk, negative mindset
- low self-esteem and confidence
- lack of motivation or purpose
- interpersonal issues
- anxiety or feeling low
- or maybe you can't articulate what's wrong but something is missing
Don't wait! Book a FREE half hour call to see if we can work together. I have 12 years experience working with people from ages 16 to 75.
You can choose to feel empowered, healthy and lead a meaningful life.
Qualified and insured.
My website for more details: www.healwithpreethi.com
Client testimonial -
"I was constantly feeling down and couldn’t pick myself up. Anxiety was another issue. We worked through ways of managing my anxiety and building positivity into my life. I can definitely say that I am feeling a more positive version of myself. Although I still have mild anxiety occasionally, my life is more enjoyable. I laugh more and am making connections with my friends. I have benefited hugely from working with Preethi." - HP (20) Online Coaching
My commitment to you:
- My job as a coach is to help you articulate what the problem(s) is, why it is affecting your life and how to overcome its drag on you.
- I can motivate you to look ahead and focus on the objectives you set for yourself and work with habits, behaviours and mindset that stand in the way of facilitating change.
- In this partnership between you and I, I will bring commitment, experience and passion. What I ask of you is to have a strong desire for change and commitment for living a better life.
- As a coach and a trained mental health counsellor, I can combine my skills to support you if any deep seated issues arise.
With this in place, we can re-write old belief systems, change the narrative and begin to love your life rather than just survive it.
Client testimonial -
"I started seeing Preethi as I was under a lot of pressure from work and my feelings were getting the better of me. I felt a release instantly after the first session! I slept well and felt lighter in myself. I am so much better in myself and able to see clearer with a plan to work with. Having someone to talk to on a regular basis means, I am on top of what is bothering me. I definitely recommend Preethi and her coaching". - JT (44) Online Coaching
My beliefs: As a coach, I believe we all have an inherent need to move towards achieving our full potential and lead fulfilling and purposeful lives. When we face a problem or need motivation and clarity in our lives, we may focus on the pain and discomfort of it all and lose track of finding a solution. By talking to a therapist/coach, you may find the direction and clarity you are looking for. I work with clients who are committed to finding a life that is fulfilling and with meaning rather than just surviving.
I work with men, women and teenagers.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualifications and Membership
I qualified from The International Association for Wellness Professional, a training accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF).
I'm a member of the Association for Counselling.
Why I do coaching
I believe in the inherent ability in all of us to lead a fulfilling life. Sometimes people need guidance in seeing things clearly when things are overwhelming. Often that guidance can come from a coach, who is not a friend or a relative, who can view things objectively.
As a coach I have experience working with people from various walk of life with challenging issues in both their physical life, such as cancer, and mental and emotional challenges. Being a mental health counsellor, I can go deeper into mental health issues if the problems are deep rooted rather than just dealing with them on a behavioural level.
As a coach, I offer a mindful listening space with compassion and empathy and guide those who wish to make positive, lasting changes and seeking a more fulfilling and meaning life. When you have a session with me, I will help you to connect with values that are important to you and bring harmony and well-being into your life.
I would be delighted to explore if we are suited to working together.
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Chronic health problems
From £60.00 to £65.00
Free initial telephone or online session
£65 per 50 minute session.
Block booking commitment: Commit to 12 sessions and pay just £60 per session. (You only have to pay £240 for the last 4 sessions (as a deposit) and rest is paid as you go. When you have 4 sessions left, you will not pay any further.)
I offer a FREE 1/2 hour session to see if we can work together.
When I work
On-line sessions. Both daytime and weekends appointments available.
I work with clients who are committed to living a more fulfilling and inspired life. We are in it together and I am willing to walk alongside you, if you are willing to make that journey.
We will explore:
- WHAT are the areas you would like to change/improve/develop and WHY Don’t worry if you don’t yet know this exactly. You might just have a vague idea that something is not right or could be better, a sense of dissatisfaction. We can discover what that is together.
- WHAT is stopping you from achieving what you want. Again you may or not be aware of your challenges. Even if you are, you may not be able to do something about them. We can explore why that has been the case and how to go about changing that. Maybe we need to look at your mindset and how that is affecting you.
- WHAT steps can we implement throughout this process. This can be worked out to suit your needs and lifestyle taking into consideration everything that is going on for you.
As long as you are committed to your journey and are willing to put in the effort, take some risks to try something new and assume responsibility for your life, you will be able to achieve the changes and lead a more inspired and fulfilling life.
“The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” - Fyodor Dostoyevsky