Are you looking for a change of direction? Maybe you're facing redundancy, returning to work after a break, or just out of love with your job or career.
At a career crossroads?
I specialise in mid-life career change and transition. I can help you discover more clarity, confidence and a sense of direction, so that you can find a career, job or business idea that fits who you really are.
My career coaching practice is called The Heart of Work, and I help you get to the heart of what really matters in your career and life.
Other coaching services
As well as my career change services, I offer individual and group coaching for managers. I have a particular interest in supporting people who are new to management, or transitioning into a leadership role.
How I can help you
Career transition coaching helps you to work out where you want to be, whether that’s a new career, a better job or working for yourself.
And feel confident that you know how to get there.
You will discover what it is you really want from your work and career. You will identify and overcome internal or external barriers to success.
If you think coaching is for you, we start with an initial, free-of-charge consultation. This is normally by phone. We’ll have a relaxed conversation at this point, exploring:
- where you’re at and where you aspire to be
- what you really want from your working life
- what’s stopping your from finding a clear sense of direction
- how do you move into a new job, or start a business
Face to face or distance options
If you decide you would like to work with me, we discuss what will best meet your needs, taking account of:
- How you prefer to work. This can be face-to-face in a beautiful space in Alresford, Hampshire or via phone, Skype, Zoom or a combination. At the moment most clients are choosing to meet virtually. Face to face sessions are still available as long as you have no underlying health conditions.
- Your timescale. We can aim to achieve your objectives as quickly as possible through weekly meetings. Or you may prefer to meet less frequently and spread the work over 3-6 months. This allows you more time to reflect on, and implement, the things we discuss.
- Your budget.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have 17 years' experience as a coach, mentor and group facilitator, working in the fields of career transition and management development.
I'm a Licensed Firework Career Coach and Certified Clean Facilitator. Other qualifications includes an Advanced Coaching Skills Certificate (City University) and the CIPD Certificate in Training Practice. I've recently completed my practicum as a Time To Think Facilitator.
Member of the Association for Coaching and the Chartered Management Institute.
"I am so pleased and want to thank you again for helping me get this position too- which you definitely have! I feel very excited for the future."
"Thank you so much for the session yesterday (and the attached notes) it was immensely valuable. This is the first morning in a while where I’ve got up feeling focused, motivated and clear on what I have to do (task list written at 6am). Brain fog be gone!"
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.