You may be experiencing:
- A key point in your life, perhaps facing important decisions and seeking clarity
- A sense that you're ready for things in your life to change
- Lack of fulfilment
- Difficulties in a relationship
- An important time in your career
- Lack of confidence in your abilities
- Unwanted behaviour patterns
- Stress, anxiety and worry
- Intention without execution
- A lack of connection and purpose
- Feelings of hope, but without direction
- A sense of searching for greater purpose
How I can help
As a Wellbeing & Mindset Coach at my company, Oscillane, I work with people to help them to feel connected, fulfilled and alive.
When we experience fluctuations in our mood, we can oscillate between feelings and emotions, without the ability to maintain control of our state of mind. A bit like sailing a ship through a storm; the ocean becomes the captain.
Oscillane is the path between oscillation. The foundation of the Oscillane approach is to apply an inwards focus and stillness, to build a connection with the self through different available techniques such as yoga, meditation, mindfulness and hypnotherapy.
Fostering an environment of calm and inward focus creates a perfect platform for mindset coaching approaches to be applied, using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
The above practices have a commonality; a focus on the now and an expanded awareness of the present moment. For most of us, this will feel like an altered state, comparative to the autopilot mode that we are so often operating in.
But it's these unconscious states of being, where habitual thoughts and behaviours drive our decisions and outcomes. So often, we feel ourselves succumb to the same patterns and feel at a loss as to how we let that happen again.
Find out more about the oscillane approach here: www.oscillane.com
- Free Initial Consultation (30 mins)
- Wellbeing & Mindset Coaching (60 mins or 90 minutes weekly)
- Each session will apply a unique blend of mindset coaching using NLP, as well as optional techniques from Yoga / Meditation / Hypnotherapy to relax and reconnect
- Collaborative exercises throughout working together
- Dedicated support between sessions via Email
What to expect
During the the induction consultation, I'll work with you to build a holistic overview of your life. We'll evaluate how fulfilled you're feeling across different life areas. Together, we'll determine what's most important to you and identify specific outcomes to work towards. I'll help you to identify and break down the barriers that are standing in your way.
I'll be applying a transformational, holistic approach. On a mental and emotional level, I'll be using Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques to reframe thinking, reprogramme thought patterns and remove unwanted habits, behaviours and limiting beliefs. Hypnotherapy will also be available to embed changes at an unconscious level, ensuring your unconscious mind is driving you towards your desired outcome. You'll experience a strong sense of self and conviction in your abilities.
On a physical and spiritual level, you'll have access to personalised, one-to-one yoga and guided meditations to help relax and reconnect. We'll be taking into consideration your sleep patterns, nutrition as well as your self-care. This includes what you feed your mind, as well as your body.
Together, we'll take a look at your living, work and social environments. Expect to consider and re-evaluate the impact of niche habits and routines on your wellbeing. Everyone is different, so I won't be applying a one size fits all approach. But I'd ask for a curiosity and a willingness to explore new possibilities.
Throughout this process I'll be providing a safe and non-judgemental space for you to explore your thoughts, feelings and creativity; allowing you to connect with a greater sense of who you are.
I'll offer you a unique and attentive approach and will be focused on holding you accountable throughout.
Book a consultation
For more information on the Oscillane programme and to book a free introductory consultation visit:
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Master Practitioner (ANLP)
- Clinical Hypnotherapist (AIP)
- Time Based Techniques Practitioner
- Yoga Teacher (Yoga Alliance RYT 200)
- Mental Health First Aider (MHFA England)
- Psychology (BSc)
Areas of coaching I deal with
£95.00 per session
Free initial online session
- Free initial consultation
- £95 per hour