Helping you experience a balanced & fulfilling life / career
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Do you want to experience a more balanced, fulfilling and meaningful life or career?
As a Transformative Coach, I will support and challenge your thinking to help you build confidence, self-belief and self-awareness to motivate positive change with purpose and clarity.
Areas of support:
Leadership Coaching / Executive Coaching:
- Develop leadership and communication style, assertiveness and resilience
- Manage and lead organisational change and shifts in dynamics
- Build and manage effective professional relationships
- Communication: having difficult conversations and speaking up in meetings
- Explore career direction - identify your values, strengths and growth areas
- Create a work-life balance to maximise personal and professional potential
- Build greater energy and motivation in your role
- Tackle and manage overwhelm, confidence and self-doubt challenges
- Grow into your role with greater self-awareness, confidence and self-belief
- Define and explore your values, drivers and motivations so you can create a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle that aligns with these
- Unlock a “stuck” feeling that is hindering you from living in the way you want
- Focus on your personal development and grow your self-esteem
Coaching for Working Parents:
- Manage your emotional, physical and logistical responsibilities and priorities of parenthood and work
- Build confidence and self-belief so you can effectively balance a thriving career and parenthood
- Return to work confidently and motivated after maternity or other leave
- Gain confidence in negotiating flexible and agile working patterns
See my website for more information on Coaching for Working Parents https://www.alimcnab.com/empowering-working-parents
What's it like working with me?
I provide an open, empathetic and non-judgmental space for you to explore your challenges in a safe and supported way enabling you to talk, think, reflect and feel empowered to come up with personal solutions.
I’ll motivate and challenge you to make changes that impact positively across all areas of your life. I’ll help you explore and understand your personal values and beliefs and the impact these have on your actions, behaviours and your view of the world.
I’ll use a wide range of coaching approaches, models, tools and questioning techniques derived from my training, experience and ongoing learning. I’ll draw on these as relevant to you and your unique situation and need.
I offer a free discovery consultation to explore whether my coaching programme is right for you. We’ll talk about your situation and what you'd like to see happen from the coaching and discuss my coaching approach and how it can help you. This will give you a sense of what to expect from working with me.
Contact me to book your Free Discovery Consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Transformational Coaching accredited by the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching (Animas Centre for Coaching)
Certificates in Group Coaching, Positive Psychology and Existential Coaching
I’m committed to ongoing learning and supervision for my own growth and development to enable me to offer the best service to my clients.
My professional background is in the charity sector where I’ve supported and led diverse teams and individuals at national and international levels.
I am a mother of two.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Working with Charitable Organisations
As well as working directly with individuals, I work with charities to support the development, empowerment and mental well-being of their people.
My professional background is in International Development and the charity sector where I’ve supported and led diverse teams and individuals at national and international levels. As a coach, I help maximise professional and personal potential in a sustainable and personally satisfying way that benefits both the organisation and the individual.
I support charities through one to one coaching, group coaching, workshops and facilitated discussions.
See website for more information on my work with Charities https://www.alimcnab.com/working-with-organisations
I can speak at your events and networks to provide support to your people. Topics may include Confidence, Self-belief, Mindfulness, Developing a Growth Mindset, Managing life’s commitments, Returning to work and more. Contact me if you’d like to discuss me speaking to your network or organisation.
Free initial telephone or online session
Typical fees are: £750 for 6 x 1hr or £950 for 6 x 1.5hr sessions. Fees may vary depending on the individual's circumstances and needs. Please contact me to discuss your particular requirements so we can tailor a package that works for you.
My one to one coaching programmes include:
- Tailored outcomes agreed at the start of the programme
- 6 one to one coaching sessions (1 or 1.5 hrs each: face to face or online)
- Flexible session timings to suit you (typically every 2-4 weeks)
- Motivating action plans agreed during each session
- Contact with me via email between sessions
- Access to tools and approaches to support your journey
- Lightbulb moments and empowering realisations about what you are capable of!
Contact me for a free discovery consultation to find out more about my coaching approach and what to expect from working with me. We'll discuss your situation and how coaching can support you so you can decide whether I’m the right coach for you.
When I work
Mondays 9:30am to 3:00pm
Tuesdays 9:30am to 3:00pm
Wednesdays 9:30am to 5.30pm
Thursdays 9:30am to 3:00pm
Fridays 9:30am to 3:00pm
Testimonials (see https://www.alimcnab.com/testimonials for full testimonials):
"Working with Ali changed my life and I am excited about what the future holds. I would recommend Ali to anyone who wants to understand better what is important to them, and how to move forward with their goals whatever they may be"
"I can honestly say that I have got my personal and professional mojo back! Thanks so much Ali for helping me to become unstuck and to remember who I truly am!"
"Ali's style is warm, compassionate and supportive and I genuinely look forward to our coaching conversations. She is skilled at creating a coaching space where I share thoughts completely freely, without fear of judgement or interruption, and work through them in a constructive way"
"It was wonderful to have the confidential space to discuss and be honest about my difficulties at work. I absolutely could not have written such a well reasoned piece without Ali's help. The biggest bonus was that Ali built my confidence so that I could present and discuss this topic with ease, in a clear and concise way"
"I have really enjoyed the time spent with Ali, and see it as the best kind of professional development as it kept me sane, enjoying my work and also allowing me to become a more efficient manager and leader. I would absolutely recommend coaching from Ali"
"Coaching with Ali was a delightful, enlightening experience which I look back at with positivity, and a sense of “I’m doing ok!”. As a busy working mum I can be fulfilled in both sections of my life. I just need to give myself time. Ali has made me realise how important it is that I do that and that I don’t need to feel guilty. Sometimes we really need to give ourselves a break!!"