Ali McNab - Transformational Life and Executive Coach
Are you here because you feel frustrated or stuck in some aspect of your life (personal or work related)? Do you want to experience more balance and fulfilment in your life?
I can help you clarify how you want your life or work to be, understand what is holding you back and inspire in you the courage to take action and make a positive change.
I can support you to:
- Manage the complexities of modern life so you feel more calm, present and in control of your choices and behaviours.
- Feel confident and prepared returning to work after maternity leave or a career break.
- Define career direction or change: helping you understand your strengths and attributes and what is truly important to you when making career decisions.
- Conquer impostor syndrome, confidence and motivation challenges.
- Develop leadership and resilience skills and better manage professional relationships.
- Develop and grow your own business.
My coaching will give you:
- A trusting, open and confidential space to talk, reflect and think without being judged; this in itself can be hugely insightful.
- A deep exploration and clarity of your vision for your life or work and a de-cluttering and ordering of your thoughts around this.
- Greater self-awareness and understanding of what is truly important to you in life.
- Courage, empowerment and motivation to take the achievable steps to reach your goals and aspirations.
- A sustainable and evolving understanding of yourself that can be confidently taken into other areas of your life.
I work largely, but not solely, with working parents. I empathise with the emotional, logistical, psychological and physical challenges being a working parent presents.
I offer Return-to-Work coaching for people returning to work after parental leave or a career break. This programme considers the unique and personal challenges experienced at this specific stage in your working life.
Acknowledging we are all unique, I'll tailor my coaching to your specific needs.
I know that making the decision to explore coaching support can be daunting, maybe you're not sure what to expect, or can't pinpoint exactly what you want. That's fine! It is part of my role to guide you through this.
I offer a free discovery consultation to all prospective clients to talk through my approach and how my coaching can help you. We will discuss what is going on for you to help define the outcomes you’d like to see from the coaching. This will ensure that we have the right foundation for an open, honest and effective coaching relationship.
I am empathetic and strive to be authentic in my work and life demonstrating my values of:
- Honesty and integrity.
- A desire to help and empower others.
- Respect for people's views and beliefs.
- A strong belief in equity, equality and freedom of choice.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Transformational Coaching accredited by the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching.
Certificates in Existential Coaching and in Group Coaching.
I am committed to ongoing training and supervision for my own growth and development to enable me to offer the best service to my clients.
My professional background is in the charity sector where I have held leadership roles. Many of my clients come from this field (either directly or through the organisations they work with). I have worked in senior positions supporting and leading teams and individuals from a range of countries and backgrounds.
I am a mother of two primary school age kids.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Working with organisations: As well as personal coaching I offer professional coaching to charities and social purpose organisations to support the growth, development and well-being of their people. Contact me or see my website for more details. www.alimcnab.com/working-with-organisations
Group coaching: I offer group coaching programmes to organisations - contact me to find out more.
Workshops: I run workshops supporting Working Parents to live a more balanced and fulfilled life. Keep an eye on my website for upcoming workshops.
My 1:1 coaching programmes include:
- Tailored outcomes agreed at the start of the programme.
- 6 x 1:1 coaching sessions (1 to 1.5 hrs each: face to face or Skype/Zoom).
- Flexible session timings to suit you (typically every 2-4 weeks).
- Motivating action plans agreed during each session.
- Contact with me via email between sessions (for queries, idea bouncing or further support).
- Access to tools, approaches and advice to support your journey.
- A safe and non-judgemental space to reflect, reframe and refocus.
- Lightbulb moments and empowering realisations about what you are capable of!
Typical fees are: £700 for 6 1hr or £850 for 6 1.5hr sessions. These fees may vary depending on the individual's circumstances, needs and location. Please contact me to discuss your particular requirements so we can tailor a package that works for you.
Contact me for a free discovery consultation. You will find out more about my coaching approach and what to expect working with me. We will discuss what is going on for you to help define the outcomes you’d like to see from the coaching, and it will give you a sense of whether we are the right coach/coachee match.
Testimonials (see my website for full testimonials):
"....... I found our sessions a fabulous combination of friendly and professional. Things felt easy, there was a shared responsibility of how they happened and what was discussed, a sense of give and take that really worked for me. I enjoyed the tasks, the visualisations and the questioning........"
"....... It was wonderful to have the confidential space to discuss and be honest about my difficulties at work. I absolutely could not have written such a well reasoned piece without Ali's help. However, the biggest bonus was that Ali built my confidence so that I could present and discuss this topic with ease, in a clear and concise way......"
"...... I have really enjoyed the time spent with Ali, and see it as the best kind of professional development as it kept me sane, enjoying my work and also allowing me to become a more efficient manager and leader. I would absolutely recommend coaching from Ali....."
"....... Coaching with Ali was a delightful, enlightening experience which I look back at with positivity, and a sense of “I’m doing ok!”. As a busy working mum I can be fulfilled in both sections of my life..I just need to give myself time. Ali has made me realise how important it is that I do that and that I don’t need to feel guilty. Sometimes we really need to give ourselves a break!!......"
"..... Ali's style is warm, compassionate and supportive and I genuinely look forward to our coaching conversations. She is skilled at creating a coaching space where I share thoughts completely freely, without fear of judgement or interruption, and work through them in a constructive way....."
".....I can honestly say that I have got my personal and professional mojo back! Thanks so much Ali for helping me to become unstuck and to remember who I truly am!....."