Ali McNab - Helping you experience a balanced & fulfilling life / career
Are you here because you want to make a positive change in your life so you can experience a more balanced, fulfilling and meaningful life or career?
I can help you build confidence, self-belief and self-awareness to identify and motivate your possibilities with purpose and clarity.
Types of Outcomes I can support you with:
Career Coaching and Business Coaching:
- Explore career progression or change - identifying your values, strengths and areas for growth
- Tackle and manage overwhelm, confidence and self-doubt challenges
- Step into a more senior role confidently and with self-belief
- Develop leadership and communication style, assertiveness and resilience
- Manage and lead organisational change and shifts in dynamics
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships
- Create a work-life balance to maximise personal and professional potential
- Clarify what is truly important to you, and your motivations, so you can create a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle that aligns with your values and drivers
- Unlock a “stuck” feeling that is hindering you from living in the way you want
Coaching for Working Parents:
- Manage your emotional, physical and logistical responsibilities and priorities of parenthood and work
- Build confidence and self-belief so you can effectively balance a thriving career and parenthood
- Develop your self-awareness to understand what is going on for you, and find strategies to respond to and manage this
- Return to work confidently and motivated after maternity or other leave
- Gain confidence in negotiating flexible and agile working patterns
See website for more information on Coaching for Working Parents https://www.alimcnab.com/empowering-working-parents
Working with me, you will get:
- A trustful and honest space to talk, think and reflect without being judged
- Clarity on your vision for your life and/or work; a de-cluttering and ordering of your thoughts around this
- A greater awareness of what is truly important to you to guide, inspire, motivate and drive you
- Increased confidence and self-belief to take action to reach your desired outcomes
- Lightbulb moments and empowering realisations about what you are capable of!
I will help you explore and unpick what is going on for you and to define a clear vision of how you would love your life/work to be. We’ll work together in an open, reflective and collaborative way, without judgment, to understand what is truly holding you back.
I use a range of coaching approaches and techniques to generate the most effective impact for you. Acknowledging you are unique, I tailor my coaching to your specific needs.
I offer a free discovery consultation to explore whether my coaching programme is right for you. We’ll talk about your situation and what you'd like to see happen from the coaching and discuss what coaching is, my approach, and how it can help you. This will give you a sense of what to expect from working with me.
Contact me to book your Free Discovery Consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching accredited by the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching
- Further training in Group Coaching, Positive Psychology and Existential Coaching
I’m committed to ongoing learning and supervision for my own growth and development to enable me to offer the best service to my clients.
My professional background is in the charity sector where I’ve held leadership roles. I’ve supported and led national and international teams and individuals from a diversity of backgrounds.
I am a mother to two primary school kids.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Working with Charitable Organisations
I work with charities, social enterprises and organisations committed to their social responsibility to support the development, empowerment and mental well-being of their people.
With a background in International Development, I draw on my leadership, professional and personal experience to help people maximise their professional and personal potential in a sustainable and personally satisfying way that benefits both the organisation and the individual.
I support charities through one to one coaching, group coaching, workshops and facilitated discussions.
See website for more information on my work with Charities https://www.alimcnab.com/working-with-organisations
I run workshops supporting Working Parents to live a more balanced and fulfilled life. Contact me to discuss designing a workshop to support you and your network.
I can speak at your events and networks to provide support to your people. Topics may include Confidence, Self-belief, Mindfulness, Returning to work, Managing life’s commitments and more. Contact me if you’d like to discuss me speaking to your network or organisation.
Free initial telephone or online session
Typical fees are: £750 for 6 x 1hr or £950 for 6 x 1.5hr sessions. These fees may vary depending on the individual's circumstances and needs. Please contact me to discuss your particular requirements so we can tailor a package that works for you.
My 1:1 coaching programmes include:
- Tailored outcomes agreed at the start of the programme.
- 6 x 1:1 coaching sessions (1 or 1.5 hrs each: face to face or online.
- Flexible session timings to suit you (typically every 2-4 weeks).
- Motivating action plans agreed during each session.
- Contact with me via email between sessions (for queries, idea bouncing or further support).
- Access to tools, approaches and advice to support your journey.
- A safe and non-judgemental space to reflect, reframe and refocus.
- Lightbulb moments and empowering realisations about what you are capable of!
Contact me for a free discovery consultation to find out more about my coaching approach and what to expect from working with me. We'll discuss your situation and how coaching can support you to give you a sense of whether we are the right coach/coachee match.
Mondays 9:00am to 3:00pm
Tuesdays 9:00am to 3:00pm
Wednesdays 9:00am to 5.30pm
Thursdays 9:00am to 3:00pm
Fridays 9:00am to 3:00pm
Testimonials (see my website for full testimonials)
"Working with Ali changed my life and I am excited about what the future holds. I would recommend Ali to anyone who wants to understand better what is important to them, and how to move forward with their goals whatever they may be"
"I can honestly say that I have got my personal and professional mojo back! Thanks so much Ali for helping me to become unstuck and to remember who I truly am!"
"Ali's style is warm, compassionate and supportive and I genuinely look forward to our coaching conversations. She is skilled at creating a coaching space where I share thoughts completely freely, without fear of judgement or interruption, and work through them in a constructive way"
"I found our sessions a fabulous combination of friendly and professional. Things felt easy, there was a shared responsibility of how they happened and what was discussed, a sense of give and take that really worked for me. I enjoyed the tasks, the visualisations and the questioning"
"It was wonderful to have the confidential space to discuss and be honest about my difficulties at work. I absolutely could not have written such a well reasoned piece without Ali's help. However, the biggest bonus was that Ali built my confidence so that I could present and discuss this topic with ease, in a clear and concise way"
"I have really enjoyed the time spent with Ali, and see it as the best kind of professional development as it kept me sane, enjoying my work and also allowing me to become a more efficient manager and leader. I would absolutely recommend coaching from Ali"
"Coaching with Ali was a delightful, enlightening experience which I look back at with positivity, and a sense of “I’m doing ok!”. As a busy working mum I can be fulfilled in both sections of my life..I just need to give myself time. Ali has made me realise how important it is that I do that and that I don’t need to feel guilty. Sometimes we really need to give ourselves a break!!"