Ali McNab Coaching
South East London
Are you here because you're feeling stuck or frustrated in some area of your life? even if you can't put your finger on exactly what it is.
I can help you define your vision, explore your potential, overcome obstacles and inspire in you the courage to fulfill your ambition. I believe that you have within you the ability to be the best version of yourself. I will coach you in an honest, reflective and collaborative way, without judgement, to nurture and motivate this possibility and incite change.
Acknowledging we are all unique, I'll tailor my coaching to your specific circumstances and needs. Where appropriate I will use techniques that guide you in an exploration of your values and personal beliefs and how they influence your behaviours and interactions with others. This deepened self-awareness will enable you to better understand what is standing between you and your aspirations, allowing you to identify real and achievable steps to move forward in a satisfactory and healthy way.
My coaching will give you:
- A trusting, open and confidential space to talk, reflect and think without being judged; this in itself can be hugely insightful.
- A deep exploration and clarity of your vision for your life / work and a de-cluttering and ordering of your thoughts around this.
- Courage, empowerment and motivation to take the achievable steps to fulfil your goals and aspirations.
- A sustainable and evolving understanding of yourself that can be confidently taken into other situations and areas of your life.
I am empathetic and strive to be authentic in my work and life. I support the mental well-being of my clients. As a coach I demonstrate my values of:
- Honesty and integrity.
- A desire to help and empower others.
- Respect for people's views and beliefs.
- A strong belief in equity, equality and freedom of choice.
I have worked with clients on:
- Unlocking a “stuck” feeling that is stopping them progressing in the way they want.
- Confidence and adjustment returning to work post-maternity leave.
- Exploring satisfactory life balance
- Conquering impostor syndrome, confidence and motivation challenges.
- Developing leadership and assertiveness skills.
- Career coaching; Defining and following a career progression plan.
- Business Coaching; working with small business owners to develop and grow their business.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a diploma in Transformational Coaching accredited by the International Coach Federation and the Association for Coaching.
I am committed to ongoing training and supervision for my own growth and development to enable me to offer the best service to my clients.
I have participated in further training on existential coaching.
My professional background is in the charity sector. Many of my clients come from this field (either directly or through the organisations they work with).
I have worked in senior positions supporting and leading teams and individuals from a range of countries and backgrounds. My values resonate with a sector focused on empowerment, development and mental well-being. I am inspired by the life-changing impacts that can occur when people realise their worth and value and find within themselves the courage to act on these.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- A more balanced satisfaction across the various areas of life.
- Implementing and maintaining a more lifestyle focused work pattern.
- Exploration and clarity on career direction.
- Confidence and motivation in driving own business forward.
- Effectively balancing a thriving business and parenthood.
- Confidence returning to work after maternity leave and managing emotional responsibility.
My fees vary depending on the individual's circumstance and needs. I offer discounts on block bookings. Please contact me to discuss your particular requirements so we can tailor a package that works for you.
I offer a free, no obligation, discovery call to all prospective clients. This gives you the opportunity to find out more about coaching and my specific approach. We will discuss your desired outcomes and how coaching may support you, and it will give you a sense of whether we are the right coach/coachee match in this personal experience. Please get in touch to book your free discovery call.
Testimonials (see my website for full testimonials):
"....... I found our sessions a fabulous combination of friendly and professional. Things felt easy, there was a shared responsibility of how they happened and what was discussed, a sense of give and take that really worked for me. I enjoyed the tasks, the visualisations and the questioning........"
"....... It was wonderful to have the confidential space to discuss and be honest about my difficulties at work. I absolutely could not have written such a well reasoned piece without Ali's help. However, the biggest bonus was that Ali built my confidence so that I could present and discuss this topic with ease, in a clear and concise way......"
"...... I have really enjoyed the time spent with Ali, and see it as the best kind of professional development as it kept me sane, enjoying my work and also allowing me to become a more efficient manager and leader. I would absolutely recommend coaching from Ali....."
"....... Coaching with Ali was a delightful, enlightening experience which I look back at with positivity, and a sense of “I’m doing ok!”. As a busy working mum I can be fulfilled in both sections of my life..I just need to give myself time. Ali has made me realise how important it is that I do that and that I don’t need to feel guilty. Sometimes we really need to give ourselves a break!!......"
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Where necessary I will endeavour to meet at a location that fulfills your accessibility requirements
I am available to meet clients Monday to Friday between 9.30 and 3. In some circumstances I may be available for weekend sessions, please contact me to discuss.