Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Do you want a more balanced, fulfilling and purposeful life or career?
Working together, I'll support and challenge you to make positive shifts. Helping you build self-belief and self-understanding to move forward with confidence and intention.
AREAS OF SUPPORT
- Develop into the leader or manager you want to be
- Tackle work challenges with resilience, confidence and self-belief
- Bring energy, focus and productivity to your work
- Identify areas for growth and development, and how to meet them
- Manage and lead organisational change and shifts in dynamics
- Return to work confidently and motivated after a period of leave
- Identify and understand your career motivators, values and drivers
- Define and explore your strengths and areas for growth
- Clarify what has and hasn’t worked in the past, and what needs to change
- Develop a vision of how you want your work (and life) to be
- Create a clear action plan for how you will get there
- Discover tools to maintain a positive mindset
- Identify what is truly important to you; your values and beliefs
- Effectively balance career and personal responsibilities
- Understand your boundaries and how to maintain them
- Build the confidence & self-belief to motivate change in your life
- Unlock a stuck feeling that hinders you from living the way you want
WORKING WITH ME
I provide an open, empathetic and non-judgmental space for you to explore your challenges in a safe and supported way enabling you to talk, think, reflect and feel empowered to come up with personal solutions.
We will work collaboratively in an honest and reflective way, to understand what holds you back and what needs to happen for you to move forward.
You will develop a greater understanding of, and compassion towards, yourself; clarifying what is truly important to you; what inspires and motivates you. Giving you the confidence and self-belief to make real, positive change.
Acknowledging you are unique, I tailor the one-to-one coaching to your specific needs; drawing on tools and techniques relevant to you, your personal situation and your own style of learning.
I offer a Free Discovery Consultation so you can explore whether I’m the right coach for you. Contact me to book your Free Discovery Consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformative Coaching (Animas Centre for Coaching) accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Association for Coaching
- Licensed Firework Career Coach
- Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching & Facilitation (accredited with ICF)
- Accredited Certificate in Positive Psychology (accredited with ICF)
- Certificate in Existential Coaching
- Mental Health First Aider (Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) England)
With over 400 hours of coaching experience, I am currently working towards my ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) Credential.
I’m committed to ongoing learning and supervision for my own growth and development to enable me to offer the best service to my clients.
I am a mother of two.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Working with Charitable Organisations
As well as working directly with individuals, I work with charities to support the development, empowerment and mental well-being of their people.
My professional background is in International Development and the charity sector where I’ve supported and led diverse teams and individuals at national and international levels. As a coach, I help maximise professional and personal potential in a sustainable and personally satisfying way that benefits both the organisation and the individual.
I support charities through one to one coaching, group coaching, workshops and facilitated discussions.
See website for more information on my work with Charities https://www.alimcnab.com/working-with-organisations
I can speak at your events and networks to provide support to your people. Topics may include Confidence, Self-belief, Mindfulness, Developing a Growth Mindset, Managing life’s commitments, Returning to work and more. Contact me if you’d like to discuss me speaking to your network or organisation.
£90.00 - £130.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Typical fees are £800 for 6 x 1hr sessions. Fees may vary depending on the individual's circumstances and needs. Contact me to discuss your particular requirements so we can tailor a package that works for you.
One to one coaching programmes include:
- Six one-to-one coaching sessions (1 or 1.5 hrs each: online or face to face)
- Tailored outcomes and intentions agreed ahead of the first session
- Flexible session timings to suit you (typically every 2-4 weeks)
- Access to tools, techniques and approaches to support you
- Motivating action plans agreed during each session
- Email contact with me between sessions to ensure a continued dialogue and the opportunity to bounce ideas or thoughts
Contact me for a free discovery consultation to find out more about my coaching approach and what to expect from working with me. We'll discuss your situation and how coaching can support you so you can decide whether I’m the right coach for you.
When I work
Mondays 9:30am to 3:00pm
Tuesdays 9:30am to 3:00pm
Wednesdays 9:30am to 5.30pm
Thursdays 9:30am to 3:00pm
Fridays 9:30am to 3:00pm
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY:
See website for full, and further, testimonials https://www.alimcnab.com/testimonials
“Working with Ali changed my life and I am excited about what the future holds. I would recommend Ali to anyone who wants to understand better what is important to them, and how to move forward with their goals whatever they may be” Business Leader, London
“Ali's style is warm, compassionate and supportive and I genuinely look forward to our coaching conversations. She is skilled at creating a coaching space where I share thoughts completely freely, without fear of judgement or interruption, and work through them in a constructive way” Sihem, Executive coach, founder of Rhapsody Coaching and Consulting
“Ali created a really safe space for me to open up and bring my whole self to the sessions. I feel as though I have grown in confidence and this has been a great addition to my career development” Zoe, Manager - Mental Health Foundation
“Ali was a great listener and could easily paraphrase my ramblings into digestible reflections and actions! The coaching has helped me think about the way I’m hoping to develop my career. Ali provided me with tools and frameworks to help me think and reflect on what I was achieving and hope to achieve. These tools have also helped me more broadly – helpful tips for life, not just my career!" Nicola, Senior Manager, Cancer Research UK
“Coaching with Ali was a delightful, enlightening experience which I look back at with positivity, and a sense of “I’m doing ok!” Sarah, palliative care, NHS
“I found our sessions a fabulous combination of friendly and professional. Things felt easy, there was a shared responsibility of how they happened and what was discussed, a sense of give and take that really worked for me” Orley, Dance Professional
“I can honestly say that I have got my personal and professional mojo back! Thanks so much Ali for helping me to become unstuck and to remember who I truly am” LR, Community Business Owner
“The best thing that has come out of the process for me, is my increased self belief and determination to start my own business in something I'm passionate about. I'm so grateful to Ali for all of her support during my sessions and in between, it made a big difference to my confidence and self belief” Rebecca, Reiki Practitioner