Professional leadership coaching certification
Designed and presented by leadership coach, business leader, NLP School founder and published author Robbie Steinhouse, this course will teach you all of the fundamental skills and tools required to coach and mentor leaders and their teams to navigate the ongoing challenges they face in a fast changing world.
Find out more and book here.
Different skills at different levels of leadership
Playing a leadership role within a business requires new skills at each new phase of the leader’s career. The skills and attitudes needed to successfully lead and manage a small business unit are different to those required for more complex businesses such as those with multiple locations in various countries. Each new phase of this career path has its own unique challenges and potential dangers.
Coaching provides a roadmap to navigate these changes and a sophisticated way to address the complex psychological needs for ongoing career success.
This course is designed so it follows a realistic path of what a group of coaching sessions would actually be like between a coach and executive client. This gives a ‘fly on the wall’ experience of the entire coaching journey, from their first session together right through to the end of the coaching contract. After each session, Robbie presents a further video explaining the coaching process and how it can be used in a broader context with different clients. Lastly, a questionnaire to test your knowledge and gain your certification.
What you will learn
- The initial contracting session which forms the foundation and sustainability of the coaching relationship.
- Techniques to help diagnose obstacles and to then match the best coaching approach.
- A wide range of coaching processes to foster strategic decision making and provide lasting change by helping the client overcome limiting beliefs.
- Leadership development and coaching models used in leadership development programmes worldwide.
- Processes to ignite personal vision and values so they can create a clear and consistent path to success.
- Concluding the coaching sessions and how to help the client to become their own coach.
Our professional leadership coaching certification will provide you with the knowledge and skills you'll need to confidently coach others and gain a coaching approach in your other roles.
- 8 hrs course-time
- coaching demonstrations and explanations
- self-paced video instruction
- reading content and exercises
- handouts and resources
- coaching practice forum
- user support
- peer-to-peer messaging
- course progress tracking
- leadership coaching certificate on successful completion
- 6 months unlimited access
Hosted by NLP School
Robbie is one of Britain’s leading NLP trainers and coaches. He delivers all of the training at NLP School in London and is also on the faculty at NLP University in California. In addition to being an NLP Master Trainer he is also an ICF certified coach and his work ranges from delivering in-house leadership programmes to coaching private clients.