Professional entrepreneurship coaching certification
Presented and curated by Robbie Steinhouse, NLP School's professional entrepreneurship coaching certification course provides you with the coaching tools, skills and framework to enable you to coach entrepreneurs.
For coaches, consultants, mentors or those with relevant training, Robbie’s experience, including coaching entrepreneurs (and being coached as an entrepreneur himself), provides a unique combination to help clients shift significant psychological blocks and build a roadmap for success. It also provides all that you require to coach professionally within small businesses. We also provide details of the leading professional accreditation bodies, along with their code of ethics and how to continue your development as a coach.
This course will teach you how to successfully coach business owners and their teams so they can identify essential changes needed within their businesses. It additionally provides a coaching approach to help clients improve their leadership, management and decision making. If you would also like a sophisticated approach to your own business development and success, where you can simultaneously gain a professional certification and gain some powerful business coaching, then this course is for you.
What is covered on the course?
- The initial contracting session which forms the foundation and sustainability of the coaching relationship.
- How to diagnose obstacles and to then match the best coaching technique.
- A wide range of coaching processes to foster strategic decision making and provide lasting change by helping the client overcome limiting beliefs.
- Leadership development and coaching models used widely in business schools and leadership development programmes.
- Processes to ignite personal vision and values so your client can create a clear and consistent path to success.
- Concluding the coaching sessions and how to help the client to become their own coach.
As a coach your role will be to help clients navigate through the complex challenges of running a business. Coaching can also inspire their personal growth so your clients can achieve their personal ambitions as well as producing a sustainable business that can provide income, freedom and wealth. Our professional entrepreneurship coaching certification will provide you with the knowledge and skills you'll need to confidently coach others and gain a coaching approach in your other roles.
- 8 hrs course-time
- real live coaching demonstrations
- self-paced, interactive video instruction
- reading content and exercises
- handouts and resources
- coaching practice forum
- user support
- peer-to-peer messaging
- course progress tracking
- entrepreneurship coaching certificate on successful completion
- 6 months unlimited access
Hosted by NLP School
Robbie is one of Britain’s leading NLP trainers and coaches. He delivers all of the training at NLP School in London and is also on the faculty at NLP University in California. In addition to being an NLP Master Trainer he is also an ICF certified coach and his work ranges from delivering in-house leadership programmes to coaching private clients.