51 Lindley Drive
Over 20 years experience helping people improve their quality of life.
BWRT Master Coach.
I work with stressed business people, people stuck in a rut and seeking to change career or some other aspect of their life. Anyone interested in feeling more empowered to create a higher quality of life for themselves.
BWRT hits the headlines:
When we begin working together, you will receive confidentiality, commitment and compassion from me.
I offer you a safe space that is completely judgement free.
I feel a key part of this is to help you tap into your own wisdom, power and creative potential. I feel this is the best way for you to:
- discover your own answers and solutions.
- feel stronger inside, more settled and secure, open to more change, fun and adventure.
- feel more confident and motivated, to meet whatever your future may bring.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BWRT Master Coach.
- BWRT Level 1 Practitioner: General Psychopathology.
- BWRT Level 2 Advanced Practioner: Psychology of Identity and Behaviour
- Member - British Psychological Society.
- Institute of Personnel and Development member.
- Diploma in Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Master NLP Practitioner and INLPTA qualified NLP trainer.
- BBRS - British Brainworking Research Society Founder Member.
- Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - Accredited Member.
- National Register of Psychotherapists and Counsellors - Accredited Member.
For a more detailed overview of my experience visit:
Areas of coaching I deal with
Variable. Competitive. Available on request.
People travel to me from all over the North of England and beyond. Railway station. Easy motorway access. World-wide via skype.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
daytime, some evenings and some weekends