Proven Method to Blast Through Your Goals
23rd April, 20100 Comments
You take the kids to school, rush home, start working, the phone rings, you get distracted, you try to get back to work again, more and more things get in the way and at the end of the day you sit back and wonder, “what did I accomplish today?”
If you are like most of us the day is gone too quickly. If you want to get back on track, then this article together with the Daily Action Pack can propel you forward to where you envision yourself in life.
Stay On Track
The Daily Action Pack will help you stay on track and reach your goals quickly and efficiently. This success coaching tool consists of actions identified by you, that if completed daily give you near certainty of accomplishing your target goal; whether it be writing a book, getting your life back on track, or making 10 new sales. This plan keeps you focused so that you get where you want to be faster.
The Daily Action Pack works. It gives you a way of identifying steps that you accomplish so you are consistently working towards your goal concretely, a way of punching in and out on the time clock.
How it Works
The Daily Action Pack plan consists of 3 kinds of actions:
- Productivity actions - direct actions that move you along towards your goal
- Personal Care actions - actions that recognize your need to keep your mind, body and spirit healthy
- Toleration actions - actions that eliminate the small things that you tolerate, and that tire and distract you from your goals in life
Each action can be expressed in time, in number, results, or a combination of actions. Your chances of success lie in doing one of each of the listed actions daily. Combined with group or personal coaching, the Daily Action Pack is a profound tool that has outstanding results.
A Sample Daily Action Pack:
Goal: Double my sales in the next 60 days
The Daily Action Pack plan to get there (follow daily, 5 of 7 days):
- Take 2 marketing actions (productivity)
- Spend 30 minutes writing (productivity)
- Speak with 1 current client (productivity)
- Spend 20 minutes writing a gratitude diary (personal care)
- Spend 15 minutes clearing old stuff and organizing (toleration)
- Eliminate 1 other toleration (toleration)
The Daily Action Pack is not a catch all tool, but it helps you create powerful pieces of time where you focus on your goals. No more wondering what happened to the day anymore. By sticking to the Daily Action Pack you will meet your goals: you’ll stay accountable and on track on a daily basis.
Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Nathalina Harrison - Career Change CoachMay 11th, 2017
Most viewed articles
Aim To Be, Life & Business CoachingJuly 19th, 2010