5 Tips To Ensure A Happy New Year Business Momentum
5th January, 20120 Comments
Wow, it's the New Year and here are a handful of tips on creating a system to achieve business success.
In the run up to the festive season there is always a gradual slow down, with having to keeping business activities to a bare minimum. However, the year end is especially good to take time out to weigh up the highs and lows you've experienced over the last 12 months in your business. Actually this time of year is very important for the job I have in mind, after all being in business is all about doing business!
Another good part about this time of year is the chance to take stock of your business performance and get yourself ready for a successful next 365 days, quarter by quarter, month, week and day by day.
Five Tips To Ensure New Year Momentum
You can be confident of good results if you go ahead and try out the following 5 tips to find new energy in your business during the ‘slow’ festive and post festive season.
1. Review your business and marketing plans and evaluate where you are on the journey: Re-group and fine tune what needs to be changed for a better year ahead.
Sometimes during the last financial quarter of the year we tend to forget that clients and prospective clients have other things on their mind.
2. Accounting – reconciliation and checking your P&L figures: Every penny counts; so don’t miss out on savings that you can make for earned income. Check your accounts against the various tax rules and bank saving accounts, take aggressive action if need be.
3. Look at your team and their strengths and weaknesses. Are they producing the results you expect and allowing you to get on with working on your business while they work behind the scenes in your business. This tip refers to the whole team from VA to web designer and your eMail in-box, get it sorted and make a pact with yourself about what time and for how long you’ll ‘work’ on your emails.
4. Take a moment to consider your laptop / computer; is it time for a digital health check or even an upgrade.
Remember the new commercial world is virtual so take care of your hardware, software and systems.
5. Now you’ve sorted out your business it’s all about you, so for those of you who don't, it's time that you do take extreme care of yourself.
I know that many of you already try to carry out the above five points I’ve spoken about, but let’s be honest, how often do you actually keep on taking that action to make certain you get the results you originally mapped out in your business plan? So now, make a promise to yourself and coach yourself to take the action necessary to achieve your 2012 goals because Coaching Leads To Success.
"You are welcome to republish the content in this article and share it with your network, all I ask it that you acknowledge myself as the author, and send me a message so I can visit your network website."
Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Lorna Payne - LMP TherapyNovember 7th, 2017