What is your personality type?

What is your personality type?

By Paul Bailey 

I recently completed the free online personality test over at http://www.16personalities.com (I’m ISFP).

I must admit I’m normally very cynical of these type of reports. But I have to say, this one really impressed me. I would say 10% of the results did not seem to match me, but the remaining 90% were painfully accurate!

I do find myself questioning the usefulness of these reports, what purpose does it fill apart from maybe some self-recognition?

However, I do feel that anything that can help you understand yourself a little better will indeed help you make better choices going forward. And really that’s what most of personal development is all about, making better choices.

Take the test yourself, but following this link: www.16personalities.com

It’s completely free and you don’t even have to give them your email address unless you want a copy of the report sent to you.

If you found it interesting then enter the give away competition to win a free premium profile for your personality type.

Register to win.

Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.

Share this article with a friend
Show comments

Find the right business or life coach for you

All coaches are verified professionals

All coaches are verified professionals