How do we recognise confidence in a person? We look at how they behave in most situations. Whether or not they dither when faced with certain situations or show self-assurance.
What do we notice?
- Caring about appearance - letting everyone know they care, i.e. the way they look, the way they dress, their deportment.
- Understanding - because of the knowledge gathered and how it is used.
- Know what they want - not afraid to set goals to achieve them.
- Thinking positively - always trying to avoid negative thinking.
- Behaviour - knowing how to behave appropriately in each individual situation.
- Getting things done - never lazy by putting things off.
- Solutions - looking for a solution to a problem rather than feeling nothing can be done.
- Optimistic - always believing there is a positive outcome.
- Respectful - always showing respect for others especially in differences of opinion.
- Confident - never afraid to take the first step.
What happens if we are not confident?
embarrassed and awkward
- in awe of confident people
With confidence, you have won before you have started.