Are you fed up playing small? Do you feel that you’ve lost your way?
When we are stressed, overthinking, anxious or lost, life can feel so hard. Our confidence and self-esteem can feel crushed when we keep listening to and believing that critical self-talk.
Or perhaps you are holding on to certain emotions that are zapping your energy and vitality of life?
You don’t need to live this way. When we give ourselves space to explore, we can rediscover a much better way of living, feeling settled and having joy in our everyday lives.
However, it can be so difficult to get out of a rut on your own.
The benefit and power of coaching are that you have someone there that sees beyond the stories you have created.
My role is to coach, prod, challenge and encourage you. I hold the mirror up to you. I listen – really listen – and ask insightful, thought-provoking questions; these may even make you squirm, but you will shift those blocks so you have a much better way of living.
Rest assured, you will be in safe hands; I have coached hundreds of people since I started in 2005.
I will be your biggest supporter. I give you space so you can tap into your emotions, reflect and have lightbulb moments. You get results, and you achieve your outcomes and much, much more… Plus, we have fun!
If you would like to find out more, you are welcome to email or call me for a chat so that we can check that I am the right coaching for you and vice versa. I work primarily using zoom.
Or you may like to read my book "Got it! The Answer to a Confident, Productive and Stress-Free Life", which is currently in about 30 countries around the world.
“I’ve used coaches quite a lot in the past, and know that it has worked for me to some extent before. Using Glows was like coaching on overdrive – so focused. From the pre-coaching questionnaire, which really helped me to focus on what I wanted to achieve out of the session, through to the session itself, where we tackled two major issues which have been holding me back, I found Lindsey to be an inspiration. Lots of light-bulb moments, as well as a clearly defined set of actions I need to take to turn the issues into achievements. Fantastic, a great use of my time, and one I expect to pay dividends in many ways.” E. Anderson
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been coaching since 2005 and take my own continuous learning and development seriously. This is one of the keys to my own fulfilment and success as a coach. I love learning! I’ve trained with the highest acclaimed experts in the industry of Coaching, Three Principles, NLP and training:
- Master Coaching with Dominic Scaffidi MCC
- ILM Level 7 Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring
- Three Principles Training with Kimberley Hare, Keith Blevens, Ken Manning, Robin Charbit, Michael Neill, Jamie Smart
- NLP Train the Trainer and Mastery Coaching with Sue Knight, an international trainer and consultant. I was honoured to be chosen as her Apprentice
- Master NLP Practitioner with Michael Carroll at NLP Academy, together with the prestigious co-founder of NLP, Dr John Grindler
- Train the Trainer with Kimberley Hare, Internationally recognised Accelerated Learning at Kaizen Training
- LCH Diploma trained by Curly Martin, international life coach
- Train the Trainer Master certificate with Training Circle (nationally recognised by ILM)
- Licensed FireworkTM Career Coach (FireworkTM was developed by two of the country’s leading career coaches)
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £750.00 to £15,000.00
Free initial telephone session
Each client is unique, so after we have had our initial free conversation and both agree that we want to work together, the next step is to consider how often and over what period the client wants to be coached. The minimum is for 3 months fortnightly. Occasionally I work with clients on an annual basis.