Have you reached a point in your life where you think you’ve lost your way? Maybe you’re not feeling good about yourself, but you don’t know why. It’s like you’re weighed down and just can’t move on.
At times we all feel stuck or overwhelmed by life. For some of us, it’s fleeting or down to a specific event. For others, it builds up slowly over time. A few people feel they have always been this way and don’t believe they can move on.
It’s time to make a change
Through life coaching, we explore how things can be better for you.
Life coaching is about getting into a positive space. It’s high energy and it’s all about moving forward. We don’t dwell on the past, we tackle issues, but we’re firmly focused on creating a positive future for you.
Life drops layers of debris on us and we forget who we are. Through my coaching, we take off the layers to reconnect you with yourself. We focus on making positive shifts in your conscious and unconscious thought processes that help you be your best.
My coaching is positive and light-hearted, even when we’re dealing with very emotive and tough feelings. We use laughter as a tool, as a way to shift things. We will be sharing deep feelings and memories, but we move through it quickly and re-energise with a smile and a laugh
One size does not fit all
I have a wide range of techniques to dip into when we work together. I am trained as a Life Coach, NLP Master practitioner, IEMT Advanced Practitioner, and in multi-brain integration methods.
These techniques allow me to adapt to your individual needs and personality. Together we’ll find the best approach to suit your experiences – it might be one – it might be many!
- Who I work with
Adults - to find a way forward
- Teenagers - to work through worries and anxieties
- Coaches -who want to grow personally and professionally.
Free Discovery Session
Let’s work out if life coaching is right for you. In this free one-hour session, you meet me and experience coaching for yourself. You can then decide with confidence whether this is the right path for you.
We can work:
- Virtually via Zoom/phone
- In-person at a Safe Social Distance in the Garden of Forever House, Tunbridge Wells
- The indoor consulting room will re-open when safe to do so and in accordance with Covid safety measures
I work one to one with you so that you can feel comfortable knowing that everything we discuss is done in a safe and confidential environment.
(The easiest and quickest way to book your FREE Discovery Session is simply to send me an email Caroline@Kentlifecoach.co.uk)
The coaching programs range from £125 for an hour coaching to £560 for the Let's Grow Coaching Program that consists of an extended Kick Start Session followed by 5 additional coaching sessions. (There is a variety of other programs to choose from too depending on your needs)
Training, qualifications & experience
I have spent the last decade and more studying positive psychology approaches to enable me to flex and respond to you personally. I love the work I do as it has changed my life and it is a joy helping you to change yours.
My Qualifications and Experience
• Life Coach Qualified 2005 (You can be reassured I have a lot of experience having worked as a coach since 2005
• mBit Coaching - Licenced Coach (This is also known as mBraining. Working with the intelligence of your head, heart and gut brains. Neuroscience now shows we have 3 brains)
• Integral Eye Movement Therapy - IEMT Advanced Practitioner (This is a simple yet powerful process that helps you to releases negative emotional triggers by simply moving your eyes through specific patterns)
• NLP Coaching - NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer (Working with your own internal processes/programs to find new approaches that work for you)
• Qualified Laughter Yoga Leader and Trainer (Laughter is a great way to release unhelpful emotions and rebalance the body with positivity)
My commitment to the coaching community:
I facilitate the Association for Coaching (The Association for Coaching is a Coaching Professional Body I have worked for them since 2007) Co-Coaching Forum which provides an opportunity for professional coaches to meet, learn and grow together. Meeting in Tunbridge Wells, the Forum meets every 6 weeks on a Tuesday as part of a Continued Professional Development program for Coaching Professionals who are members of the Association for Coaching (non-members are welcome as a visitor to learn more about the AC).
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Other Life and Laughter Coach services:
- Telephone Zoom or Skype Coaching
- Face to Face Coaching
- Laughter Coaching, Laughter Workshops and Laughter Yoga - Discover how to access and enjoy more of your inner joy
- Bespoke and Corporate Laughter Training
- Staff Coaching - Boost motivation and assertiveness
- One to One Personal Coaching - Face to face or over the telephone/skype
- Workshops and Short Courses - Positivity, Happiness, Assertiveness, Stress Management, Social Confidence and much, much more including bespoke workshops on request.
- Events and Motivational Speaking
Personal Coaching fees:
- Discovery Session - Free
- Lets GROW - £560 ( 1x Kick Start Session + 5 Single Sessions. This is the lead package and this time frame should enable you to address the things that matter to you)
- Quick Start - £250 ( 1x Kick Start session + 1 Single Session. shorter program to make swift changes or to see how much you enjoy my coaching approach)
- Kick Start Session - 1hour 30mins - £160
- Single Coaching Session - 1hour - £125
Corporate and Business Coaching, Workshops and Training
Each organisation is different and has unique requirements, I offer packages within organisations incorporating Individual Coaching, Group Training, Workshops and Development Packages. My approach remains that of a Personal Life Coach working on an emotional level with your teams. helping people to feel the way they want to feel so that they can be more effective in all they do. By supporting people in this way they then become happier in their roles.
Full day £1200
Half Day £700
I am pleased to offer my support to both local and national charities and offer discounted rates for these organisations. With Workshops and Training sessions starting at £300.
I welcome any questions that you might have so please feel free to call or email
Tel: 07832236647 email: Caroline@kentLifecoach.co.uk or visit www.Kentlifecoach.co.uk
I offer a range of appointment times. + Your first 'Discovery Session' is FREE! Your appointments can be via Zoom, Skype or Telephone (and in person once permitted to do so)
Unique and different:
Many of my clients work with me because I use some unique and different approaches that I have found to be really effective at bringing about swift and lasting change.
Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT)
Integral Eye Movement Therapy (IEMT) is a therapeutic approach which supports in the alleviation of the distress and negative emotional response.
With a few simple questions and then asking you to use your eyes in a specific way following some eye movements I will guide you through. This helps the brain to reporcess information bringing about shifts in how you feel. It sound strange and yet the feedback and results are very positive. As this is so tricky to describe I will always invite you to have a FREE Discovery Session before booking with me to be sure this is right for you to have confidence in the process as you will be able to experience for yourself how effective this is.
This process is also very effective at removing negative triggers and dealing with unpleasant past memories and experiences that may still be impacting you now. It also helps you to relate to people differently and mange difficult relationships.
If IEMT is of interest to you, I would be pleased to offer a FREE Discovery Session on how the IEMT may benefit you.
Laughter Yoga / Laughter workshops
Sessions to help you incorporate Laughter in to your daily life.
Laughter Yoga workshops are a combination of Laughter Yoga and NLP games and techniques, to work with you physiologically and psychologically, developing your ability feel happy and joyful. The sessions are powerful and the fast pace keeps you very much in the moment.