Caroline Hart Life Coach
Life & Laughter Coach
"After just one session with Caroline, I felt inspired and motivated to reach my goal. I knew it would be difficult and not always easy, but I just knew this was going to be worth every penny. I feel very lucky to have found a Life Coach at a young age, as the lessons and confidence I have developed will be invaluable to me for my whole life."
My experience tells me that the thing that holds most of us back is self-doubt and worrying what others will think; hindering our personal development, because of this we fear meeting new people, getting it wrong, failure, the unknown and sometimes fear being who we really are. I became a Life Coach because I experienced the benefits of Life Coaching and changed my life by changing the beliefs I held about myself.
I want others to experience the freedom and fulfillment of living life feeling comfortable and having the confidence to be who you are meant to be - perfectly uniquely you! I help people to break free of these unhelpful thinking patterns and discover new ways to approach life that feel so much easier than the old unhelpful thinking patterns. Yes! that's right! Being confident and comfortable is EASY, feeling anything less than that is what burns you out.
If you want to make changes in your life and you are willing to try new things then I can help you:
- Move through life challenges and changes with ease (work or home)
- Think about your own personal development
- Improve your work/life balance
- Enjoy your life and become contented to be who your are
- Have positive relationships with family, friends and work colleagues (and of course yourself)
- Find new ways to cope with stress and unwanted emotions
- Gain confidence in all areas of your life; including social and business confidence
- Generate more energy and motivation to achieve your goals
- Learn more about yourself and your abilities
- Plan for the next chapter of your life
- Talk through work/personal situations and gain additional insight
- Realise that choice always exists
I offer a FREE no obligation Discovery Session.
It is important that you work with the Coach who is right for you. Your Discovery Session gives you the opportunity to meet me and experience my coaching style before committing.
Having a Life Coach
Having a Life Coach is a positive acknowledgement that you want to achieve more from (and for) yourself and your life. Having a Life Coach is confirmation that you want to utilise your talents and abilities to enable you to be the "you" that feels right to "you". Life Coaching, unlocks your potential, dispels those feelings of discontentment and insecurity enabling you to:
- Achieve what you want for yourself and your life
- Live the life you choose rather than the one you have
- Be happy, comfortable and contented being who you are
- In my opinion being happy and contented in your own skin and living a life that feels right to you has to be the most important goal you can have in life doesn't it?
My role as your coach is to help you to discover how you too can achieve this.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an expert in positive psychology, a Life Coach and NLP Master Practitioner I have been working as a Life Coach for near 15 years. I am an active Member of the Association for Coaching and the ANLP (the NLP professional body) and I adhere to their codes of ethics.
- Qualified and Experienced Life Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Member of the Association for Coaching
- Member of INLP
- Association for Coaching Facilitator and Mentor
- Laughter Yoga Leader
- Trainer, Internal Verifier and Assessor
My commitment to the coaching community:
I facilitate the Association for Coaching Co-Coaching Forum which provides an opportunity for the local community of professional coaches to meet, learn and grow together. Meeting in Tunbridge Wells, the Forum meets every 6 weeks on a Tuesday as part of a Continued Professional Development program for Coaching Professionals who are members of the Association for Coaching (non members are welcome as a visitor to learn more about the AC).
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Other Life and Laughter Coach services:
- Telephone Coaching
- Face to Face Coaching
- Positivity Practice
- Laughter Coaching, Laughter Workshops and Laughter Yoga - Discover how to access and enjoy more of your inner joy
- Bespoke and Corporate Laughter Training
- Joyful Jogs
- Group Coaching
- Corporate Coaching - for you and your team
- Staff Coaching - Boost motivation and assertiveness
- Career Coaching - Progress in or into your ideal career
- One to One Personal Coaching - Face to face or over the telephone/skype
- Workshops and Short Courses - Positivity, Happiness, Assertiveness, Stress Management, Social Confidence and much, much more including bespoke workshops on request.
- Events and Motivational Speaking
Personal Coaching fees:
Discovery Session - Free
Kick Start Session - 1hour 30mins - £160
Quick Start - £250
Lets GROW - £560
Staying in the Flow - £395
A year to G.R.O.W - £295
Single Coaching Session - 1hour - £125
Quick Start - Kick Start + 1 Single Session + 2 Positivity Practice Passes
Lets GROW - Kick Start Session + 5 Single Sessions + 6 Positivity Practice Passes
Staying in the Flow - 5 Single Sessions + 5 Positivity Practice Passes
Corporate and Business Coaching, Workshops and Training
Each organisation is different and has unique requirements, I offer packages within organisations incorporating Individual Coaching, Group Training, Workshops and Development Packages. With opportunities to develop leadership skills, increase motivation, boost assertiveness, development internal relationships and create positive energy within a corporate environment.
Full day £1200
Half Day £700
I am pleased to offer my support to both local and national charities and offer discounted rates for these organisations. With Workshops and Training sessions starting at £250. (Half my usual rates)
I welcome any questions that you might have so please feel free to call or email
Tel: 07832236647 email: Caroline@kentLifecoach.co.uk or visit www.lifeandlaughtercoach.co.uk
Laughter Yoga (Monthly)
Regularly monthly sessions to help you incorporate Laughter in to your daily life. Laughter Yoga workshops are a combination of Laughter Yoga and NLP games and techniques, to work with you physiologically and psychologically, developing your ability feel happy and joyful. The sessions are powerful and the fast pace keeps you very much in the moment.
Laughter Leader Training - 3 Day Course (Quarterly)
By the end of this course you will have the skills needed to Lead Laughter Sessions with groups and/or run your own Laughter Club/s. You will also attain the recognised Laughter Yoga Leaders Certificate.
Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a psychotherapy treatment which supports in the alleviation of the distress and negative emotional response associated with unpleasant and traumatic memories.
If EMDR is of interest to you, I would be pleased to offer a Discovery Session on how this treatment may benefit you.
Positivity Practice (Monthly)
In this monthly group you will have the opportunity to explore different ideas, thoughts, methodologies, and techniques from the world of positive psychology in order to develop your ability to take an upbeat approach to your personal and professional life; bringing more joy to you and the lives of those you interact with.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I offer a range of appointment times including evenings and Saturdays. + Your first 'Discovery Session' is FREE!