Are you ready to live again?
Let me tell you how I can help you in the words of my client:
"Before I started my sessions with Cara I was stuck: I had a vague idea of where I wanted to get to in my life but hadn't figured out how to get there. The transformation that has taken place over the past six months is simply incredible: I've not only identified what changes I need to make but I've made significant progress already. Cara provided a structure and a process that enabled my thinking to evolve but the 'magic' was the very personal and supportive way Cara worked with me: always empathetic, responsive, while not letting me off the hook from confronting barriers to progress!"
Previous clients have said that:
- Life feels overwhelming and chaotic
- I can’t see the wood for the trees
- My head is spinning
- I no longer want to feel that “I’m just getting by”
- I want to take the next step forward but I don’t know how
- I want to work through ideas and bring them to life
Do you feel the same? These clients said I've helped them to:
- Get rid of anxiety, stress and worry
- Find inner peace
- Answer “what next?”
- Find direction
- Stop drifting
- Calmly organise my life
- Overcome limiting beliefs and self-doubt
- Increase my self-confidence
- Work out my future
- Find my mojo again
- Overcome the struggles inside myself
- Shift my mindset to a more positive one
- Break bad (self-sabotaging) habits
- Determine “what do I really want now?”
- Find myself again
When was the last time someone really listened to you in an unbiased and non-judgemental way. When did you last feel that there was someone rooting for you and being your champion rather than being the one that supports everyone else?
Is it time for you now to make a change? Do you want time to reflect for self-development and some tools to manage your self and your life?
My tried and trusted programme makes a real difference to my client's lives - you can read what others have to say below or check out the testimonials on my web site. www.caramoore.co.uk
If you would you like to find out more please get in touch now - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07764 276925.
Sessions available in Chichester and London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ICF, PCC (International Coach Federation, Professional Certified Coach)
- Thinking Environment® practitioner
- Certificate in Professional Coaching Practice and Advanced Coaching Certificate
- RSA certificate in Counselling skills
- MA Cambridge University
Interests: Going for beach walks with my gorgeous Springer Spaniel ‘Google’, cycling, skiing, travelling pillion on a motorbike (I have been to Croatia 2 up on a bike) from the UK, spending time with my family (3 sons) and my wonderful girl friends. I have also recently taken up running, lost 20kg (yes, really!) and become a huge advocate of practising mindfulness.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Physical well-being - health, fitness, weight, sleep
- Emotional well-being - stress, balance, mindfulness
- Making decisions and overcoming procrastination
- Time-management, dealing with guilt and overwhelm
- Stop holding yourself back from realising your career potential
I also work with couples, for example helping them to create a clear and settled family plan.
Photos & videos
I offer flexible and bespoke Personal and Executive coaching packages to fit your needs, budget and availability.
Please contact me to arrange a free introductory call.
I have a tried and trusted 6-session 'Leading Your Life' Coaching Programme or 'Leading Our Lives' for couples, that has been transformational for many of my clients.
I also offer a one hour kick-starter ‘Explore’ call to experience coaching around a pressing issue and start finding a way forward for £150
I see clients face to face in London and near Chichester, and offer virtual coaching (via Skype or telephone) for those further afield or pressed for time.
- How to sleep well. A guide to a good night’s sleep - the elixir of life
- Coaching and counselling – how do they differ?
Cara was a tremendous help to me as I was considering making major changes in my career and wanted to ensure I did not make any knee jerk decisions. Her methodical, caring and supportive approach ensured each session moved me confidently forward in my decision making and I can quite honestly say that 6 months later I truly feel I am starting to live the life I had always hoped and dreamed of.
Melanie, Corporate Manager
Thank you again for your expertise, inspiration and patience over the past few months.I still can't quite believe that we arrived where we did, but I know I shall be forever thankful to you for giving me the strength, inspiration and belief in myself to make changes in my life which are long overdue.
Mary, Head Teacher
I had got to a point where I had so much going on inside my head, that I couldn't see the wood for the trees. Cara quickly and effectively helped me get back to being an effective decision maker who has total clarity.
Paul, CEO Recruitment company
Meeting Cara my life coach has changed my life. I now have the tools to deal with anything life throws at me and I have a different outlook on life. My happiest now, is down to this special lady.
Kirstie, Bookings co-ordinator.
Cara is head and shoulders above other coaches.
Alice, MD at Merrill Lynch
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|