How can coaching make a difference in your life?
- Personal development - a space for learning about your strengths, values, vulnerabilities, needs and motivation to enable you to make insightful decisions for achieving the job satisfaction and greater wellbeing you seek.
- Develop confidence and self esteem to go after what you want and need.
- Ways to negotiate life-changing transitions including losing your job, working for a new company, living with and beyond health diagnoses, the death of a loved one, becoming a carer, parenthood with greater clarity, compassion & choice, so you finds ways to be with the loss and explore options to move into the new ways with greater ease and less doubt.
- Techniques to manage overwhelm, stress & anxiety and life with and after Covid 19 to improve your mental and emotional health, so you sleep more deeply, you feel more authentic in your life and live more wholeheartedly.
How can coaching support you to live the life you want to live?
- Gives you a confidential space to explore your challenges with life and people and weigh up options and work out what's important to you, without exposing your imperfections or being overwhelmed by the needs of others.
- Gives space to think and express your uncertainty, grief, loss and emotions in the presence of an expert who helps you to be with the loss, mourn and find ways to consider options for the future which align with what's important to you for the future.
- Identifies and builds on your strengths, provides insights and learning to work towards the best version of you.
- Shows you how to develop your personal leadership skills to engage with you values and find deeper meaning in life.
So, our coaching together helps you to
1. Discover and develop your qualities
- your values, resources and strengths
- ways to manage thoughts and feelings
- to rebuild your life when it has hit rock bottom
- to establish self-belief, autonomy & inner calm
2. Adapt what happens when life turns out differently from how you imagined
- attune life to your needs & aspirations
- learn ways to be with what is and manage health challenges
- negotiate transitions in work & relationships
3. Thrive in ways that feel meaningful and manageable
- develop presence, focus & find your flow
- set realistic goals and take the first step
- find your sense of purpose & vitality
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an Accredited Executive Master Coach with the Association for Coaching with 1600+ hours coaching in leadership, transition management and mental health. I develop and deliver coaching skills training. Finding Mindfulness changed my life so I trained in and uses mindfulness in my coaching. I has been supporting individuals to reach their potential for more than 25 years in Employment, Further and Higher Education, Horticulture and Landscape Design.
I apply principles and techniques from a variety of areas to provide coaching tailored to my clients's needs, supporting learning, engaging with feelings and emotions and challenging blocks to enable clients to live wholeheartedly with courage, resourcefulness and contentment.
- Professional, respectful and mindful
- Curious, supportive and pragmatic
- Skilled at relationship development and bringing people together
- Coaching and learning mindset
- Capacity for overview and detail
- Works with integrity, confidentiality and insight
- Demonstrates learning, flexibility, responsibly and creativity
Has the experience and training to hold vulnerability and enable reflective practice with clients.
Ability to create thinking environments, compassionate challenge, transformative leadership development and improvements in mental health.
Establishes presence with and for clients enabling options thinking and behavioural change.
Bangor University – P/G Certificate in Mindfulness Based Approaches
Coaching Mastery - Fields of Learning, Bedfordshire
Newcastle University -Master’s in Landscape Design
Worcester Technical College Certificate in Further Education (Teaching)
Pershore College of Horticulture Adv. National Certificate in Horticulture
University of Nottingham B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany 2(1)
2018 Accredited Coach Training Provider, Association for Coaching (AC)
2015 Accredited Master Executive Coach with the AC
1997 Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Life shortening health conditions
Being alongside clients to help them gain control over their own lives and increase their capacity to act on issues that they define as important for themselves as including returning to work and sharing information with others.
She has trained in a specialised coaching toolkit - 'Testing the Water' to assess readiness for self employment, builds on individual's strengths and overcomes limitations to support the establishment of sustainable businesses.
Coaching Skills Training
Training people to use coaching skills in their work, relationship development and other areas of their lives.
Let's have a chat about what you need from our coaching and what I can offer you. if you message me I'll organise a free call with you.
Once we start, your investment in coaching is £120 per hour.
The first session is 1.5 hours and requires you to undertake some preparation.
At the end of this session we reflect and decide if we feel we are a 'good fit' for what you need to achieve your goals and results.
After the first session, coaching is booked as a block of 4 to ensure we can work effectively and comprehensively so you can get where you want to be. There will be either learning, actions or tasks to complete between sessions which form part of the process and accelerate your progress.
For some clients, 5 sessions forms a complete coach course and other clients continue with coaching, as they value the space and time our coaching provides, to sustain new and different ways of thinking, being and responding with courage in the world.
What clients say....
"..extremely knowledgeable and insightful....an excellent coaching style.......
I would recommend her in a heartbeat!"
“Time and space to develop and think differently”
"All sessions have worked for me. I don't think I could have gone on and thought about going back to work without these. I've been looking forward to our sessions. Thank you, you've turned my life around."