Jane Eames, Career and Business Coach
0208 992 2251 / 07817 944 648
- Are you no longer inspired by the work that you do?
- Feeling overlooked and frustrated by your lack of progress?
- Or overwhelmed by increasing responsibilities and pressure to deliver results?
- Do you struggle to achieve a healthy work-life balance?
- Is lack of confidence or self-belief preventing you from moving up or moving on?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you are certainly not alone. Too many people turn up to work each day and go through the motions despite being unfulfilled or close to burnout.
I work with clients to evaluate their work situation, assess their strengths and resources and renew their focus so that they can make clearer judgements and more informed decisions about their career and/or business goals.
I also help clients to:
- Discover their core values. This is important because the amount of fulfilment we gain from our job is often determined by the extent to which our values are met at work
- Define where they want to be and what they want to do, before setting realistic goals to get them there
- Identify the skills and resources that they already have, and any that need to be developed
- Optimise career and business opportunities
- Anticipate and overcome internal and external obstacles
If you want a better sense of direction and purpose in your professional life, get in touch now to find out how I could support you as your coach.
"Jane gave me the practical support and advice to help me work out what I wanted in my career. She was also able to make me look objectively at myself and focus on my attributes, which has been a huge confidence booster. Working with Jane helped me to identify the kind of role I was aspiring to and then subsequently go on to achieve this."
"Jane is a highly creative individual who has the capacity to come up with you to a higher level to help you see the forest for the trees. That is an invaluable skill to work with when you are considering the narrative of your life, and what direction you want to takes things towards. I worked with Jane for well over a year and can genuinely recommend her."
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring from the Institute of Leadership & Management
Corporate & Executive Coaching Diploma and Personal Performance Coaching Diploma (with Distinction) from The Coaching Academy
Advanced Coaching Diploma from The Coaching Academy
Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certified in DISC Personality & Behavioural Profiling (please go to my website for information about DISC)
Certified user of the Me2 General Factor of Creativity Profiling Tool. This assesses how inividuals, teams and organisations use creativity and innovation to solve problems and exploit opportunities.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching for Public Speaking and Presentation Skills.
I offer a complimentary, no-obligation consultation that will allow you to experience coaching and decide whether my approach is right for you. Tailored sessions and packages are then available according to your particular needs.
Whether or not you choose to have further coaching, this consultation will help you to gain clarity over your circumstances and guide you towards the outcome that you are looking to achieve.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|