Jane Eames, Career and Business Coach
Are you feeling:
- Uninspired by the work that you do?
- Overlooked and frustrated by your lack of progress?
- Overwhelmed by increasing responsibilities and pressure to deliver?
- Stuck in a rut?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, you are certainly not alone. Too many people turn up to work each day and simply go through the motions in spite of feeling unfulfilled or even close to burnout.
I work alongside my clients to assess their specific work situation, evaluate their strengths and resources and renew their focus so that they can make clearer judgements and take more informed decisions towards their career and business goals.
I also support clients to:
- Discover their core values. This is significant because our values reveal what matters most to us, and the amount of fulfilment we get from our job is often based on how far our values are met when we are at work.
- Clearly define where they want to be and what they want to do, then set realistic goals to get them there
- Identify the skills that they already have, and any that need to be developed
- Develop greater confidence in who they are and what they have to offer professionally
- Spot and make the most of career and business opportunities
- Anticipate and overcome any obstacles that might get in their way
If you want a clearer sense of direction and purpose in your professional life, then do get in touch and let's talk about how I could support you as your coach.
"Jane gave me the practical support and advice to help me work out what I wanted in my career. She was also able to make me look objectively at myself and focus on my attributes, which has been a huge confidence booster. Working with Jane helped me to identify the kind of role I was aspiring to and then subsequently go on to achieve this."
"Jane is a highly creative individual who has the capacity to come up with you to a higher level to help you see the forest for the trees. That is an invaluable skill to work with when you are considering the narrative of your life, and what direction you want to takes things towards. I worked with Jane for well over a year and can genuinely recommend her."
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring from the Institute of Leadership & Management
Corporate & Executive Coaching Diploma and Personal Performance Coaching Diploma (both with Distinction) from The Coaching Academy
Advanced Coaching Diploma from The Coaching Academy
Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certified in DISC Personality & Behavioural Profiling (please go to my website for information about DISC)
Certified user of the Me2 General Factor of Creativity Profiling Tool. This assesses how inividuals, teams and organisations use creativity and innovation to solve problems and exploit opportunities.
Conversational Intelligence® Enhanced Skills Coach
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I offer Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Coaching.
I offer a complimentary, no-obligation consultation that will allow you to experience a coaching conversation and decide whether my approach is right for you. Tailored sessions are available according to your particular needs.
Whether or not you choose to have further coaching, this consultation will help you to gain clarity over your circumstances and guide you towards the outcome that you are looking to achieve.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|