- Uninspired by the monotony of working from home?
- Frustrated by your lack of impact and progress at work?
- Overwhelmed by additional pressures and responsibilities?
- Thinking now is the time to make positive changes and invest in personal development?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you are not alone. Many are juggling multiple roles and responsibilities whilst working from home and struggling to set boundaries that they can commit to and others will respect. For others, it’s the lack of variety and meaningful interaction with colleagues at work they are finding difficult. With working from home looking set to continue, many are realising that their current situation is no longer sustainable and they have resolved to make changes for the better.
Perhaps this is you and, like some, you want to increase your visibility and impact whilst working remotely. Or you want to set boundaries and create space to think about what you really want to do, so that you can make informed decisions about your future. These are just a few of the areas that I am currently coaching clients in.
I also support my clients to:
- Discover their core values. This is significant because our values reveal what matters most to us, and the amount of fulfilment we get from what we do in and outside work is often based on the extent to which our values are met.
- Clearly define where they want to be and what they want to do, then set realistic goals to get them there.
- Identify the skills and strengths they already have, and any that need to be developed.
- Develop greater confidence in who they are and what they have to offer both professionally and personally.
- Increase motivation to spot and make the most of career opportunities.
- Anticipate and overcome any obstacles that might get in their way.
If this sounds like an approach that you would benefit from and you want a clearer sense of direction and purpose in 2021, then do get in touch and let's talk about how I could support you as your coach.
"Jane gave me the practical support and advice to help me work out what I wanted in my career. She was also able to make me look objectively at myself and focus on my attributes, which has been a huge confidence booster. Working with Jane helped me to identify the kind of role I was aspiring to and then subsequently go on to achieve this."
"Jane is a highly creative individual who has the capacity to come up with you to a higher level to help you see the forest for the trees. That is an invaluable skill to work with when you are considering the narrative of your life, and what direction you want to takes things towards. I worked with Jane for well over a year and can genuinely recommend her."
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Leadership Mentoring from the Institute of Leadership & Management
Corporate & Executive Coaching Diploma and Personal Performance Coaching Diploma (both with Distinction) from The Coaching Academy
Advanced Coaching Diploma from The Coaching Academy
Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certified in DISC Personality & Behavioural Profiling (please go to my website for information about DISC)
Certified user of the Me2 General Factor of Creativity Profiling Tool. This assesses how inividuals, teams and organisations use creativity and innovation to solve problems and exploit opportunities.
Conversational Intelligence® Enhanced Skills Coach
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I offer Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Coaching.
I offer a complimentary, no-obligation consultation that will allow you to experience a coaching conversation and decide whether my approach is right for you. Tailored sessions are available according to your particular needs.
Whether or not you choose to have further coaching, this consultation will help you to gain clarity over your circumstances and guide you towards the outcome that you are looking to achieve.