I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Life Coach from the industry-leading Coaches Training Institute in California. A certified Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York and a licensed Firework Career Coach. ICF Associate Certified Coach and the founder of Transform Life Coaching (www.transformlifecoaching.co.uk) and the Good Health Coach (www.thegoodhealthcoach.co.uk)
I have an Industrial Psychology and Industrial Sociology Degree from the University of Cape Town, a corporate background in Investment Banking and international coaching experience. Having lived in a number of major cities, moving countries more than once as well as having spent 10 years in Investment Banking in London, I am well aware of the challenges facing women in the workplace as well as on a personal level.
I have a particular interest in working with busy women to realize their self worth and to put them back in the driving seat, whether relating to their career, health and/or any other aspect of their personal lives. Below are some examples of how I have helped my clients and how I can help you too:
- Helped women to develop healthy eating and lifestyle habits in order for them to lose weight, have more energy and feel more confident in their bodies
- Helped women to understand what their bodies are saying to them when it comes to cravings and how they can be the best version of themselves by creating healthy habits - in essence I work with women to help them look and feel great.
- Worked with successful corporate women to leave the comfort of their jobs in pursuit of their own businesses and/or alternative careers.
- Assisted clients in creating a personal development plan to enhance their careers.
- Helped entrepreneurs establish structure and discipline in their businesses.
- Worked with a number of women facing the challenge of creating balance in their lives following having a baby and/or returning to work.
- Helped women to embrace the physical and emotional changes that motherhood brings.
- Coached women of all ages to realise the benefits and learning that each stage brings.
- Worked with women to understand their values and how to align these with their daily lives, thereby creating a greater level of fulfillment.
- Helped women who have relocated to establish a new life for themselves.
- Helped women increase their level of confidence and self worth.
Training, qualifications & experience
Certified IIN Health Coach from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition - New York
ICF Associate Certified Coach - ACC
A member of the International Coach Federation
Certified Co-Active Life Coach - CPCC - California
Bachelor Social Science Degree from the University of Cape Town: Majored in Industrial Psychology and Industrial Sociology
Prince2 Practitioner - Project Management
City and Guilds Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling from the UK College in London
UK International Coach Federation
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
As a Health Coach, I help women to develop healthy habits and to make healthier food and lifestyle choices. I help women to be proud of their bodies and to look and feel great which leads to increased confidence, energy and clarity of thought.
Coaching sessions are tailored to suit each client's specific needs and availability. Please contact me to discuss fee and session options. Details of my various packages can also be viewed on my website - http://www.transformlifecoaching.co.uk and http://www.thegoodhealthcoach.co.uk
I offer an initial no obligation complementary session which gives us the chance to meet one another and to discuss your coaching requirements and how I might be able to help you.
My clients are almost exclusively women in their 30's, 40's and some 50's who are wanting to bring about change in their lives in some way - be it health related, relationship change or improvement, a career change or a change within themselves such as a new mother, empty nest syndrome or moving home. A lot of coaches have specific niche areas that they work in. I have found my clients tend to fall into the following areas: –
Women - mothers or single women who wish to look and feel better about their bodies and to have increased energy and clarity of thought.
Mothers looking to re-connect with whom they once were before having children. This normally happens when the children have started school. Their focus is very much on themselves as an individual when they are not being a mother and a wife.
Women - single or other, who want to create balance in their lives. This can be between motherhood and time for themselves or between their work and home life.
Women wanting to change careers, either following having a baby and looking to work part time or going back to work once their children are a bit older. This transition normally addresses confidence issues, self-limiting beliefs and often having to think outside the box in terms of what they used to do vs what is realistic now.
Women who want to feel more fulfilled. This looks at life purpose, values and what they need to be doing on a regular basis to feel they are adding value to the world.
Women who want to get organized. As women we have so many hats to wear and roles to play that it can sometimes feel overwhelming to get on top of life. Life Coaching helps to divide life into bite size pieces and to develop a plan for each area so that a client feels they are in the driving seat again.
'The secret to getting ahead is getting started, the secret to getting started is breaking the complex, overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks and then starting on the first one.' ~ Mark Twain